Gateway to a Grandeur on the Falls
Marriott Gateway on the Falls • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cityview Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Or a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Fallsview Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($349)
- Daily Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Ice Wine Country Tour and Tasting at Three Wineries
- $25 Dining Credit to Milestones Grill Dinner and Two Drinks at Greatroom Lounge and Bar
- Two Passes for the Casino Shuttle
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
There's nothing more invigorating than the spray of natural lake water kissing your face amid cool fall breezes. Add that to the grandeur of Niagara Falls and you've got this eye-opening Escape to the Marriott Gateway on the Falls. This recently renovated upscale hotel in Ontario, Canada, is poised to put you up close and personal with one of the natural wonders of the world.
Let relaxation wash over you with a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299), in a Cityview Room. Or, tumble into a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($349) in a Fallsview Room. Comfort flows freely in your spacious accommodations that boast sweeping views of the city of Niagara Falls or the famous cascade outside. Take a plunge in the indoor pool or work up a sweat in the fitness center––the hotel offers a steady stream of amenities including a Starbucks on-site.
Channel you inner foodie with an included breakfast buffet for two each morning. Then, apply your $25 dining credit toward a dinner at Milestones Grill and Bar. Your mouth will water when you dive into the baked goat cheese and slow-roasted garlic flatbread to start, and then drown your palate in flavor with entrées like wild-Pacific coho salmon with lemon aioli. Afterward, whet your whistle with two included drinks in the Greatroom Lounge & Bar.
Your taste buds will swim with an ice wine tour and tasting for two at Peller Estates, Trius Winery at Hillebrand Estates, and Thirty Bench wineries compliments of your Escape. Located just minutes from the falls, these vineyards' vintners will help you soak up the wine-making process––and a few pours in the process. Once you're feeling nice and lucky, use two included passes for the casino shuttle and hedge your bets on a fun night out.
If you really want to get your feet wet, take advantage of Journey Behind the Falls and descend behind the falls through elevator tunnels that lead to three observation decks where a plastic poncho is the only thing separating you from the splash.
At night, the waters illuminate a rainbow of colors you can watch from your room.
Don't let your next getaway leave you high and dry––jump head-first into this Escape that's just dripping with possibilities.
"To view this natural miracle—Niagara Falls— while sipping my coffee from the comfort of a couch with a fireplace next to me was dream-like."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Combine vouchers to stay for up to four nights
- Valid for travel until February 3, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations or for groups of 10 or more rooms
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are October 20-22 and December 31
- Based upon double occupancy, additional adult fee is $20 and will be collected at redemption
- Parking is not included. Self parking is available for $20 per day, valet parking is $25 per day
- Tour and Wine Tasting is available at Peller Estates, Hillebrand, Truis, and Thirty Bench
- Transportation to the winery is not provided
- Voucher includes two drinks in the Greatroom Lounge and Bar, they can be used for domestic beer, house wine or highball drink
- Taxes of 16.39%, gratuity and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 3, 2013 • Enjoy By February 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 48% savings