Surf's Up on the Florida Coast
International Palms Resort and Conference Center Cocoa Beach • Cocoa Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($142) or Fridays and Saturdays ($157), in a Deluxe Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($152) or Fridays and Saturdays ($167), in a One-Bedroom Villa
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($162) or Fridays and Saturdays ($177), in an Oceanside Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Cocoa Beach may be known for its proximity to the Kennedy Space Center, but some of the East Coast's best surfing is the real draw. Whether you're questing for the perfect crest or just a sandy sanctuary, ride the wave on this Escape to International Palms Resort and Conference Center Cocoa Beach on Florida's Space Coast.
Bring a companion for a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($142) or Fridays and Saturdays ($157). Or, opt for a two-night stay for two in a One-Bedroom Villa, Sundays to Thursdays ($152) or Fridays and Saturdays ($167). Or, glide into a two-night stay for two in an Oceanside Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($162) or Fridays and Saturdays ($177). Each morning, rise like the tide with an included breakfast for two at the Captain's Grill.
You'll never be board at this beachside retreat. Slip on your swim trunks for the on-site heated pool and the pirate-themed kids' pool, or head for turf at the nearby Cocoa Beach Pier, lined with beach bars, cafes, and gift shops. You also can rent a rod and reel with bait to fish off the pier.
Surf aficionados can grab their sticks and paddle along six miles of sun-soaked, palm-lined Cocoa Beach. For novices, the resort's beach surfing guides offer expert advice, while the legendary Ron Jon Surf Shop hosts lessons taught by former professional surfer Craig Carroll.
When you're completely wiped out, roll up and refuel at oceanfront Mambos Beachside Bar & Grill for Caribbean favorites like signature jerk chicken and papaya-glazed salmon. You'll snake a spot in the outdoor jet-streamed whirlpool for a closeout sunset at the end of the day.
Hang ten just steps from the sand at Cocoa Beach's most family-friendly resort, and you're sure to have a gnarly time.
"It was extremely relaxing just sitting outside listening to the waves lap on shore as the palm trees rustled in the wind. The beach is literally just a few steps away."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Combine vouchers to stay up to four nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates for all rooms are 2/16-17, 2013 and 2/23-24, 2013
- Additional blackout dates for Oceanside and One Bedroom Villas are 10/19-21 and 10/26-28
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings