New Beginnings on the Kona Coast
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay • Kailua-Kona, HI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean Front Room ($179)
- $30 Daily Food-and-Beverage Credit
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
In the islands, the vacation never truly ends, but there are some places that are ideal for fresh start. Turn over a new palm leaf in Hawaii's Keauhou Bay—whose name in Hawaiian literally means "new beginnings"—with at one-night stay for two in an Ocean View ($149) or Ocean Front Room ($179) at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay.
Offering a clean slate of sunny décor and modern amenities, the historic resort was recently renovated to include velvety carpeting and flat-screen TVs, as well as the visual art of renowned Hawaii designer Sig Zane, whose work complements the unparalleled beauty of the Big Island.
"The largest island in the Hawaiian chain, the Big Island of Hawaii is where Mother Nature pulls out all the stops, from fiery volcanoes, sparkling waterfalls and black-lava deserts to tropical rainforests, alpine meadows and miles of golden-, black- and even green-sand beaches," says The New York Times. "For a respite from breathtaking views, pack a picnic and head for the black-sand beaches of Waipio Valley, where you can laze the day away in the sun."
Surrender your worries as you tumble into your room's Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed—packed with plush down pillows and super-soft linens—and laze among the space's nature-inspired furnishings before hitting the resort's 14,100-square-feet Manta Ray Super Slide & Pool. Complete with two whirlpool spas, a river system, and a 200-foot-long lava tube water slide—the largest on the island—the pool packs in plenty of activities for an enlivening afternoon.
Polish your palate with a trip to Rays on the Bay, where you'll use your daily $30 food-and-beverage credit to dine oceanside. Sample a drink from the restaurant's rum bar or indulge in an artisan pizza—either way, you'll be left breathless during the nightly visits from the largest species of rays in the world.
Paint yourself a new perspective—an Escape to the Kona Coast offers a packed pallet of inspiring scenery.
"The resort's luau takes place on a grassy lawn with a backdrop of coconut trees, where the sweet-potato salad and fresh ahi poke are the stars of the buffet. Or grab a cocktail at the Manta Ray Bar & Grill and watch the mantas glide in the water below."-- Fodor's Review of Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book reservations by November 23, 2012; must complete travel by April 30, 2013
- Vouchers may be combined for a total of 10 nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 21-31, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Internet access available
- Airfare not included
- Hawaii State and transient accommodations tax and resort fees are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Expiration date of this voucher is November 23, 2012
- The Paid Value (i.e., the amount you paid for the Voucher) does not expire. The Escapes Voucher shall include the Promotional Value (i.e., the amount in excess of what you paid that is shown on the Escapes Voucher) only if used by expiration date indicated on the Escapes Voucher; thereafter the Escapes Voucher shall only be good for the amount of the Paid Value through the applicable Paid Value Expiration Date
- Upon the Expiration Date of the Promotional Value, the Voucher will no longer contain the Escape PromotionalValue; but Purchasers who have not redeemed the Voucher will automatically receive “Deal Bucks” for the Paid Value from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings