A Historic Haven in Napa Valley
Brannan Cottage Inn • Calistoga, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($205) or Fridays and Saturdays ($270), in the Periwinkle, Rose, or Sage Room
- Daily Multi-Course Country Breakfast for Two
- Port and Chocolates in the Evening by the Fire
- Discounts for Local Restaurants, Wineries and Wine Tastings, and Spa Services
Like a sweet seasonal ballad, this wine country Escape will put you and your love in perfect harmony.
Enjoy it for yourself or buy it as a gift: a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($205) or Fridays and Saturdays ($270), at the historic Brannan Cottage Inn at the northwest end of Napa Valley. You'll also get multi-course country breakfast for two each day, port and chocolates in the evenings, and other amenities.
You'll adore this 1860 inn's Periwinkle, Sage, and Rose guest rooms—hideaways with plenty of romance: fireplaces, four-poster queen-sized beds, skylights, and even private entrances.
Wake to a sumptuous, multi-course country breakfast for two with a hot entrée, which might be blueberry-stuffed French toast, Italian sausage frittata, or Confetti Omelet Casserole. Then stroll the historic streets of Calistoga. The best restaurants, shops, and spas are minutes away—or just enjoy the sound of silence with a good book on the patio or a detoxifying mineral bath at a local spa.
Sip flights of Cabernet Sauvignon and Zinfandel on the shaded patio or wraparound porch, and toast to marrying your fortunes together... or at least to finding a free weekend to leave town when you savor seemingly endless discounts at local restaurants, wineries, and spas.
Strike a chord with this fine-tuned Napa Valley Escape and give yourself something to sing about.
"Housed inside the only one of Sam Brannan's 1860 resort cottages still standing on its original site, this inn, a pristine Victorian [cottage] with lacy white fretwork, large windows, and a shady porch, is on the National Register of Historic Places."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Brannan Cottage Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Room tax (14%) and gratuity are not included; payable directly to the property
- Voucher is valid for stays between November 1, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- Blackout dates are 11/21-11/24, 12/9-12/16, 12/24-12/25, 12/28-1/2, 2/11-2/27, 3/1-3/2, 3/8-3/9; all other dates are subject to availability
- Valid for the Periwinkle, Rose and Sage Rooms only; book early to book the best room available
- Pets only in the Sage Room; $25/night fee and a $100 refundable damage/cleaning deposit applies
- Upgrades to larger rooms available; daily room fees vary by room and day/dates
- Restaurant offers do not include tax, tip or beverages
- Based on single or double occupancy
- Vouchers include daily multi-course country breakfast for two, port and chocolates in the evening by the fire, discounts for local restaurants, wineries and wine tastings, and spa services
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings