A Waterfront Reputation for Excellence
Prestige Inn Nelson • Nelson, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay in a Deluxe Room for Two
- Two Ainsworth Hot Spring Passes
- $50 Dinner Credit at Ric's Lounge & Grill
- Combine Vouchers To Stay up to Four Nights
It's often said that if you want to be held in high esteem, do esteemable things—and an Escape to the Prestige Inn Nelson on Kootenay Lake in British Columbia will at least leave your travel companion holding you in high regard.
The comfort cachet carried by this French-boutique-style lakeside hotel is diamond-clear. Amenities like 42-inch plasma TVs, king or queen beds with pillow-top mattresses, and high-speed Wi-Fi are just a few of the reasons for this retreat's renown.
Pay a visit to the natural Ainsworth Hot Spring, a geological gem that reinforces the inn's reputation for relaxation. Wade in the waist-high waters for a luxurious skin-deep soak as an après-ski treat—the powdered slopes of Whitewater Ski Resort are nestled conveniently nearby. Similarly, outdoor enthusiasts of all stripes will want to check out the buzz created by the inn's proximity to first-class fishing on the Columbia River or Kootenay Lake or the scenic hiking and mountain-biking opportunities that lie along the rugged Nelson Salmo Great Northern Trail.
In downtown Nelson, hobnob with a host of cultural and entertainment offerings. A heritage streetcar tour of Baker Street is the perfect way to make your acquaintance with the area. Notable highlights include the Touchstones Museum of Art and History and the town's farmers' market that draws musicians and craftsmen each first Friday.
And, flavor also generates its fair share of fame at nearby hot spots such as Ric's Lounge & Grill, where appetizers like spinach-and-goat cheese mushroom caps with escargot and entrées like ginger-cranberry salmon and Kobe cheeseburger pizza make delicious first impressions.
"The location was perfect, the rooms airy and clean. My room had a view of the lake."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings