A Soothing Soak in the Canadian Rockies
Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs • Radium Hot Springs, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Four Radium Hot Spring Passes
- $30 Spa Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Roll into Radium Hot Springs by way of Kootenay National Park and you'll be greeted by a sign that reads: "The Mountains Shall Bring Peace to the People." Home to a bubbling collection of iron-rich waters in a panoramic mountain setting, the British Columbia destination sits at the mouth of the Sinclair Canyon—a prime locale for bighorn sheep and blankets of Fraser Firs.
Soak in a wealth of soothing qualities with an Escape to the Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs, where you'll spend two nights in a deluxe room and receive four passes to the world-famous Radium Hot Springs ($189).
Cozy and convenient, your deluxe accommodations are appointed with one king or two queen beds and a flat-screen TV. Ease into your stay with a stroll around the village before driving to Canada's biggest hot springs pool. Soak in the warm mineral water or take an invigorating dip in the cooler swimming pool—regardless of which you choose, you'll be surrounded by the diverse scenery Kootenay National Park.
"Shaped like a lightening bolt, Kootenay National Park is centered on a long, wide tree-covered valley shadowed by cold, grey peaks," says Lonely Planet. "It's the only national park in Canada to contain both glaciers and cacti."
Later, keep the serenity flowing with your $30 credit to Bare Hands Day Spa or release your newfound energy with your included use of the hotel's Athletic Club, followed by a dip in the hot tub or indoor pool—with this Escape, all signs point to relaxation.
"This recently built upscale hotel offers very comfortable rooms, perfect for travelers looking for an upgrade from the many older motels in Radium Hot Springs. This is a full-service hotel, with lots of extras such as a day spa [and] athletic club... "-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: November 10,11,12; December 22 through January 5 (inclusive); February 8,10,11,15,16,17,18, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 46% savings