A Very Happy Ending in Florida
Reunion Resort and Club: • Kissimmee, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Estate Level Suite in the Reunion Grande ($298)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four in a Two-Bedroom Estate Level Suite in the Reunion Grande ($378)
With days and days of breezy sunshine and a laid-back Floridian vibe, there are plenty of reasons Orlando is the most visited destination in the country. Conjure up your own fairy tale with an Escape to the Reunion Resort and Club, a sprawling Wyndham Grand Resort that is both secluded and minutes from the heart of downtown (and the land of life-size cartoon characters).
Practically made for princes and princesses, the soaring Reunion Grande tower features suites with tropical décor, tricked-out kitchens with stainless-steel appliances and granite as far as the eye can see, and private balconies. Stay for two nights in a one-bedroom suite for two ($298); or, pack up the kids and choose a two-bedroom suite ($378).
At the top of the building, you'll find a sleek pool that looks imported from South Beach—perfect for both daytime lounging and wishing upon a star over after-dinner cocktails. Outside, instead of an enchanted forest you'll find manicured lawns, outdoor billiards tables, and running, walking, and biking trails. In the on-premises water park, take a trip down a twirling waterslide or kick back on a meandering tube ride.
Golf fans will be richly rewarded here—starting with the opportunity to buy an $80 resort credit that results in $100 spending money. Hit the links on one of three famed courses: there's a roller-coaster-like course designed by Arnold Palmer, a stunning and spacious 18 holes created by Tom Watson (winner of many an award from Golf Magazine), and a deceptively challenging set of greens from Jack Nicklaus. Need to polish up those putting skills? Check out the Frankly Putting PAD—with instructional programs for all skill levels—designed by the creator of the graphite shaft. Or, for some serious training, there's the Annika Academy, a coaching program headed by LPGA winner Annika Sorenstam.
Come dinner time, share a romantic bite at Forte, the resort's modern-American dining room which features prime cuts of steak and an enviable wine cellar. Or, grab a more casual meal at the Clubhouse Grille, featuring juicy cheddar burgers on brioche, grilled-tuna club sandwiches, and slow-roasted baby-back ribs.
Think happily ever afters only exist on the page? This Escape might just change your mind.
"This 2,300-acre resort built on the hills of a former orange grove lives up to its name, with three private golf courses designed by Tom Watson, Arnold Palmer, and Jack Nicklaus, along with villas designed to satisfy the most discerning guest."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Reunion Resort and Club
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/22-12/24/12 and 12/28-12/31/12
- Must be 21 or older to check-in, a credit card is required at booking, and ID must match name on voucher and reservation
- 13% tax and 9.75% resort fee not included and due at time of booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 17, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 17, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 17, 2013 • Enjoy By January 17, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings