A Breath of Fresh Air in Greater Victoria
Best Western Premier—Prestige Oceanfront Resort • Sooke, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double-Queen Ocean-View Room
- $50 Credit at the Ocean Palm Spa
- $50 Dining Credit at The Mix by Ric's Restaurant
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
The pristine air over British Columbia is renowned for its restorative properties. For a refresher course in high-end leisure, take a deep breath of this Escape: a two-night stay for two at the Best Western Premier — Prestige Oceanfront Resort at the southwestern tip of beautiful Vancouver Island, just 45 minutes from Victoria's Inner Harbour.
You and a companion will take off on a two-night stay for two in a king or double-queen ocean-view room with a $50 spa credit and $50 dining credit for the on-site Mix by Ric's restaurant ($249).
Situated along Vancouver Island's Pacific coast and in full view of Sooke Harbour, the Juan de Fuca Strait, and the Olympic Mountains, the area's only full-service resort is in rarified air in the tranquil town. "Following Hwy. 14 west from Victoria, the suburbs eventually thin; by the time you reach Sooke, the vistas open up to the south, where Washington's Olympic Mountains prop up the horizon," says Frommer's.
Depending on the floor, the Greater Victoria resort's luxurious guest rooms are decorated in island Colonial, topical, metropolitan, or opulent themes. All accommodations offer pillow-top beds, high thread-count linens, plasma TVs, and Wi-Fi.
Let your body and soul exhale at the on-site Ocean Palm Spa, where you'll receive a $50 spa credit. Purchase signature treatments like the seashell massage, a Swedish-technique session using heated shells, or the caviar facial, an anti-aging therapy using protein-rich caviar products.
Farther afield, you'll be blown away by the wide variety of outdoor adventures, including swimming in the Sooke Potholes—freshwater pools created by unique rock formations—or hiking the Galloping Goose Trail, spanning the distance between Sooke and Victoria.
When you're ready to enjoy gust-atory delights, using your $50 dining credit at The Mix by Ric's, featuring panoramic harbor views and a menu of tapas like tenderloin carpaccio and salmon crostini, all prepared with local ingredients After dinner, toast your trip with one of the restaurant's award-winning specialty cocktails.
Let the prevailing winds carry you away to Vancouver Island for this week's Escape—it's a breath of fresh air.
"One of the most fascinating destinations in Canada, a mountainous bulwark of deep-green forests, rocky fjords, and wave-battered headlands... Bald eagles float above the shorelines, seals slumber on rocky islets, and orca whales cavort in narrow passes."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and a $30 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are: November 9, 10, 11 & December 30 & 31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 41% savings