Oenophile's Oasis in the Peach State
Sylvan Valley Lodge • Sautee Nacoochee, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Lodge Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Evening Wine and Cheese Social Hour
- Georgia Wine Tasting with Bottle of Your Favorite Wine
If you're Bordeaux with the day-to-day—or just need to decompress during the holidays—the time is ripe for a getaway to north Georgia's wine country. Raise your glass to the Sylvan Valley Lodge with this Escape, and you'll be toasting the Appalachian Mountains in no time.
After a hearty breakfast and a cup of freshly brewed coffee, explore the premium-label four-acre property, which boasts landscaped gardens and coursing waterfalls. Then, uncork a day of hiking or wildlife viewing in nearby Unicoi State Park.
Those feeling nostalgic for the Appalachian spirit of yesteryear will be delighted with the North Georgia mountains. "Arts and crafts, including pottery making, basket weaving, and quilting, are still practiced in the region," says Frommer's. "At all local festivals and even on the front porch on a Saturday night, the sound of bluegrass music still fills the air."
Varietals are the spice of life, and you'd be hard-pressed to find an area with more to do: hike along the Chattahoochee River; wander around Nacoochee Village, the Village of Sautee, and the alpine village of Helen; or visit more than a dozen nearby wineries. The lodge hosts a tasting of local Georgia wines—you'll even go home with a bottle of your favorite vino to enjoy at your leisure.
The glass is always half-full at the Sylvan Valley Lodge, so please your palate with an Escape to Georgia wine country.
"Within 70 to 120 miles of Atlanta, North Georgia may be one of the South's best-kept travel secrets. City dwellers can hike through national forests, scale Georgia's highest peak, and canoe and swim in mountain lakes."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 2/15-16, 2/22-23 and 5/24-26
- Must be at least 14
- Cannot drink alcohol unless you are at least 21
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • Enjoy By May 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings