The Bounty of Newport's Bellevue Avenue
Inns on Bellevue • Newport, RI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Two Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($265)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, King Room, Queen Jacuzzi Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Daily Breakfast with Mimosas
- Welcome Pack with, Wine, Snacks, and a Self-Guided Newport Walking Tour Map
- Nightly Turn-Down Service with Chocolates
- Afternoon Tea and Cookies
- Free Appetizer or Dessert with Purchase of Dinner at the Gas Lamp Grille
- 3 p.m. Late Checkout
Newport's been a vacation destination for former commanders-in-chief, but you don't need secret service or executive power to put your presidential seal on this week's Escape to Inns on Bellevue, an historic Newport bed and breakfast only two blocks from the downtown waterfront.
Grab your first lady and head for a two-night stay in a Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($265) or in a junior suite, king room, or queen Jacuzzi room, Fridays and Saturdays ($299).
Both options include a welcome pack with wine and snacks; nightly turn-down service with chocolates; afternoon tea and cookies; a self-guided Newport walking tour; and mimosas with your daily breakfast.
Outfit your oval office with hundreds of diverse boutiques from local artisans selling high-end clothing and well-known brands, art galleries, furniture outlets, and design stores along Newport's Bellevue Avenue.
Ask what Aquidneck Island can do for you when you explore miles of diverse shorelines across Newport county and the National Historic Landmarks known as Newport Mansions.
"One of the best ways to see the mansions is by bicycle," Lonely Planet suggests. "Cruising along Bellevue Ave at a leisurely place allows you to enjoy the view of the grounds, explore side streets and paths, and ride right up to the mansion entrances without having to worry about parking or holding up traffic."
Your elegantly decorated room will supply you with the ideal Bay of Digs for unwinding and sharing a romantic bottle of wine. Be sure to head to the Gas Lamp Grille, where Escapees can enjoy entrées like fresh-baked cod served in a white wine herb-garlic butter sauce along with an exotic beer, or a 1.5-pound boiled New England lobster along with a complimentary dessert or appetizer.
This week's Escape to Rhode Island proves once and for all that party lines don't matter when you party in Newport.
For additional information, visit Inns on Bellevue on Facebook.
"Situated in a great location on Bellevue Avenue and has a cozy, rustic charm to it. Our room was spacious and clean. We had so many pillows, it was like sleeping on a cloud!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel November 2, 2012 to April 28, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are February 15-18 and March 15-16, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at check-in
- Includes late 3 p.m. check out
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 28, 2013 • Enjoy By April 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings