Slopes, Biking, and Brews in Bend
Red Lion Hotel Bend • Bend, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Room with Two Queen Beds
- Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Two Tickets for the High Desert Museum
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Just east of the Cascade Range and south of the Blue Mountains, the high-desert playground of Bend boasts 300 days of sunshine a year and plenty of distractions for outdoor enthusiasts—"you can trail-run along the rushing Deschutes River in the morning and hit the snowy slopes of Mt. Bachelor in the afternoon," says Sunset magazine.
Situated in downtown, the Red Lion Hotel Bend is in an ideal location for the activities that come before and after mountain (or biking!) excursions. Premium rooms feature amenities like complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, mini refrigerators, and microwaves, and on-site perks include the signature Roaring Start Breakfast Buffet for two at the hotel.
Of course, there's a reason Bend is a frequent name on Outside magazine's Best Towns list and named one of the World's 25 Best Ski Towns by National Geographic, which says, "If you ever dream of skiing in the Pacific Northwest, Bachelor is the kind of mountain you dream about." Just 20 miles from town, Mt. Bachelor is a stratovolcano with more than 3,500 acres of beginner, intermediate, and advanced runs.
For a little culture (and entertainment), check out the High Desert Museum, where exhibits focus on the local environment and the things that live in it—get up close and personal with bobcats and otters before fluttering around the indoor garden with the butterflies and hummingbirds. Then, hit the breweries ("Bend has one of the highest brewery-to-resident ratios in the country," according to The New York Times), most of which are within walking distance of the Red Lion.
"Very spacious room and bathroom with comfy beds and extra pillows. Free breakfast was generous with variety—pancakes, good coffee, eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes, etc."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include: 11/22-11/5/12, 12/24-12/31/12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings