Tackle the Rocky Mountains
Lower Lake Ranch • Pine, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe ($182) or Premier ($231) Room
- One Full Breakfast for Two
- $20 Dinner Credit
Some would say that to spare the rod is to spoil the child, but to an avid angler it's akin to torture. Here's a tip: Take a trout-filled trip to Lower Lake Ranch, located just an hour from Denver.
Set in the shadow of Pike National Forest, this high-altitude hideaway offers more than 200 acres of sparkling streams, three private lakes, and unmatched mountain views–all of which have long lured fishing and outdoorsy types to the Colorado ranch. In fact, the scenery is so delicious that it's a popular spot for couples to say "I do."
Hooked on offering gracious hospitality, Lower Lake's three rustic guest lodges never host more than 40 guests at a time. Escape for a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe ($182) or Premier ($231) room, including one full breakfast for two and a $20 credit for dinner at the lodge, where local and seasonal ingredients add up to an always-changing menu.
Perch next to the fireplace with a cup of cocoa in your Premier room, or splash around in the heart-shaped Whirlpool spa or soaking tub. Some Deluxe and Premier rooms have fireplaces, and all feature a king-size pillow-top mattress and private bath.
Floundering for fun activities? Never gonna happen at this year-round playground. In addition to the lakes stocked with trophy cutthroat, browns, and rainbow trout, the ranch offers proximity to the rushing waters of the Platte River. Private hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding trails extend from the property into Staunton State Park; and when the first snow falls, outdoor enthusiasts can go cross-country skiing or ice-fishing on site.
Forget carping about your lack of cash, and snag this Escape while it's still on the line.
"This is rugged and sparsely populated land, with numerous opportunities for seeing the wilds of mountain America at their best."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy; $25/additional person
- Blackout date(s): Thanksgiving 2012, Christmas 2012, New Year's (Eve 2012 & Day 2013), Valentine's Day 2013, Memorial Day 2013, July 4, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one full breakfast for two, one $20 food credit at an on-site dining facility
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 12, 2013 • Enjoy By November 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 62% savings