A Picturesque Hideaway in the Tennessee Hills
Ocoee Mist Farm Bed and Breakfast • Benton, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Full Breakfast and Cheese Plate for Two
- Farm Tour with Owner
- Welcome Gift Bag with Local Artisan Items
In the shadow of Chilhowee Mountain in Benton, Tennessee, sits Ocoee Mist Farm Bed & Breakfast, a working farm and natural choice for rest and relaxation.
Escape with a plus one for a two-night stay at this peaceful hideaway in the scenic Tennessee hills ($180). The unique accommodations feature king-size feather beds, a TV and DVD player, mini-fridge, and gas fireplace. Cultivate a sense of tranquility in your room, where you'll find a cheese plate and welcome gift bag filled with local artisan items.
Learn the inner workings of a farm on an included tour with the owner, and get up close with the camels and llamas that roam the property. Then take stock of the outdoor activities nearby including hiking along the serene trails of the Cherokee National Forest or fishing on the quiet Hiwassee River.
Back at the barn (read: inn), steer your tired body toward the porch to watch the sun set and listen to the crickets chirp.
The next morning, reap the benefits of staying at a farm and enjoy a full country breakfast—including pancakes, eggs and bacon, freshly brewed coffee, and more—for two.
With a getaway this good, you don't have to worry about counting your chickens before they hatch. Make hay while the sun shines and nab this week's Escape to the Tennessee mountains.
For additional information, visit Ocoee Mist Farm Bed & Breakfast on Facebook.
"Incredible breakfast! French toast, baked pears, egg soufflé, and fresh fruit, served on a porch overlooking the pasture. We went to the area for biking and paddling, but we had so much fun with the animals we didn't want to leave the grounds."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/23-25, 12/31-1/1 and 3/29-31
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings