Just Outside NYC, a Revitalized Historic Town
The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown • Morristown, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Thursdays through Sundays, in a Deluxe Westin Room with Two
- Cocktails at Blue Morel Restaurant and Wine Bar and Two Full American Breakfast Buffets, Including Gratuities ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Thursdays through Sundays, in a Deluxe Westin Room with Prix Fixe Three-Course Dinner, Including Gratuities and Bottle of Red or White Wine, at Blue Morel Restaurant and Wine Bar ($209)
A key player in clinching victory during the American Revolution, it's no wonder that Morristown, New Jersey, is one of the National Trust for Historic Preservation's "Dozen Distinctive Destinations." Even if your must-do list includes The Mall at Short Hills and not George Washington's winter headquarters, the historic town is a worth a gander.
"Morristown has a rich Revolutionary War past and streets lined with Federal and Victorian homes," says The Wall Street Journal. "Its more recent history has included a downtown revitalization that has drawn young residents for its easy access to Manhattan and a lively restaurant scene all near the town center's known as the Morristown Green."
Located in the center of Morristown—just 40 minutes from NYC—The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown has the typical Westin amenities guests have come to know and love: the signature Westin Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Shower.
Escape for a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe Westin Room, Thursdays through Sundays, with your choice of two full American breakfast buffets and a pair of cocktails at Blue Morel ($149) or a prix fixe three-course dinner for two and bottle of wine at Blue Morel ($209).
For the record, the spacious accommodations also feature a work desk and ergonomic chair, flat-screen TV, and wireless high-speed Internet. And in the evening, cocktails or dinner and a bottle of wine await at Blue Morel Restaurant and Wine Bar before hitting the streets of downtown Morristown.
"You can tell that you picked a great hotel based on the service you get when walking in: Bellhops don't let you touch your bags, the check-in desk is quick and pleasant, and the ambiance matches the service."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/8-10 and 12/31
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings