The Sparkling Shores of Wine Country
Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre • Kelowna, Canada
- A One-Night ($145) or Two-Night ($238) Stay for Two in a Mode Room Between November 9, 2012, and March 13, 2013
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Daily Parking for One Car
With more than 120 vineyards dotting the Okanagan Valley, Canada's wine country truly lives up to its nickname: the Napa of the North. Catch the buzz with an Escape to the Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre.
Situated on the sparkling shores of Okanagan Lake, this sprawling resort, which recently underwent a multimillion dollar guest-room renovation, is offering a one-night ($145) or two-night ($238) stay for two in a new Mode Room between November 9, 2012, and March 13, 2013, with daily breakfast for two and daily parking for one car.
Along with fully updated rooms, the resort offers many amenities, including a tranquil full-service spa and fitness center, on-site boutique shopping, a 30,000-square-foot casino, a variety of restaurants, a sauna and steam room, and two pools (one indoor, one outdoor).
Newly remodeled Mode Rooms are sleek and modern, and feature one king-size or two queen-size premium Sanctuary beds, flat-screen TVs, iHome audio systems, and SmartDesk workstations. The spacious bathroom is stocked with luxe Philosophy bath products, and some rooms offer lake views.
Spend your morning indulging in an array of seasonal on-site activities, or take a stroll through Kelowna's arts and cultural district. Skiing is also popular come winter, and just 40 minutes from Kelowna lies Big White Ski Resort, boasting 16 chairlifts over more than 7,000 acres of skiable terrain.
Back at the resort, allow the concierge to map out a wine tour for you. Be sure to visit award-winning wineries such as Mission Hill Family Estates, the valley's largest vineyard, lauded by the The New York Times as "a temple to wine," with its manicured grounds and state-of-the-art tasting room.
Drawing a blank on dinner? The resort's Grand Bay Café, which serves three delicious meals a day (including a sumptuous Sunday buffet brunch) offers scenic lake views alongside Canadian comfort food, while the Vines Lounge is the place to go for an appetizer or an after-dinner drink. In-room dining is also available.
Break for the Okanagan now and reap the fruits of the fall harvest. Head for the valley in the cooler months and you'll be treated to some of Western Canada's best powder. As winter recedes, delight in the fragrant blossoms of spring. Whenever you go, the action of the Okanagan is never far from the Delta Grand.
"On the shore of Okanagan Lake, this resort is a five-minute stroll from downtown Kelowna, though you may never want to leave the grounds because of all the amenities—there's even a casino and show lounge."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for travel November 9, 2012-March 13, 2013
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property by March 1, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are: Jan 21, 22, 23, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 13, 2013 • Enjoy By March 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 41% savings