Atlantic City Takes the Crown
Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Traditional Room
- High-Speed Internet and Self-Parking
- One Beer Sampler at Tun Tavern Restaurant & Brewery
From the Boardwalk to the casino catwalk, Atlantic City—home to the Miss America pageant—offers plenty of places to strut your stuff. And just a direct train or two-hour drive from Manhattan, this seaside resort-slash-adult playground has been drawing year-round crowds for more than 100 years.
Only steps from the stores along The Walk, the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel pays homage to the former beauty queens by displaying their heels and tiaras in display windows throughout the 502-room hotel. But even though the property boasts the world's largest collection of Miss America memorabilia (tip: check out the Shoe Bar), there is no diva attitude when it comes to hospitality.
Stay one night, Sundays through Thursdays ($92), in a Traditional Room, where you can expect signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds topped with plush pillows, flat-screen TVs, and included high-speed Internet access. Even if you aren't part of a swimsuit competition, the hotel's fitness center is at your disposal, in addition to a heated indoor pool and included parking.
For dinner, settle in at Tun Tavern Restaurant & Brewery, where Angus filets and burgers are served alongside pan-seared tuna, Boardwalk Crabcakes, and Tunion Rings—beer-battered onion rings served with a homemade whole-grain honey mustard sauce. You'll also have an included beer sampler and a ten-percent discount.
Later, ditch the pageant wave and use your elbows and wrists to play the slots at any of the casinos within walking distance of the hotel. Though it may not be bikini weather, a Boardwalk stroll is an essential element of the Atlantic City experience—so bundle up and take in the expansive ocean views and salty breezes without the crowds.
"The 16-story Art Deco hotel, connected to the convention center by an enclosed walkway, showcases Miss America Pageant memorabilia in display windows. A grand circular staircase leads to the Miss America-themed Shoe Bar... "-- Read Fodor's Review of the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book reservations by December 5, 2012; must complete travel by December 28, 2012
- Vouchers may be combined for a total of 10 nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/22-25, 10/31, 11/1, 11/7-8, 11/13-15, 11/28-29 and 12/3-6
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Expiration date of this voucher is December 5, 2012
- The Paid Value (i.e., the amount you paid for the Voucher) does not expire. The Escapes Voucher shall include the Promotional Value (i.e., the amount in excess of what you paid that is shown on the Escapes Voucher) only if used by expiration date indicated on the Escapes Voucher; thereafter the Escapes Voucher shall only be good for the amount of the Paid Value through the applicable Paid Value Expiration Date
- Upon the Expiration Date of the Promotional Value, the Voucher will no longer contain the Escape PromotionalValue; but Purchasers who have not redeemed the Voucher will automatically receive “Deal Bucks” for the Paid Value from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings