A Country Estate on Reeds Bay
Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club • Galloway, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99), Fridays ($129), or Saturdays ($149)
- Complimentary Upgrade to an Executive King or Junior Deluxe Room (Based on Availability)
- $30 Resort Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Although it's just eight miles from the glitz, glam, and bustle of Atlantic City, the Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club feels more like a Gatsby-esque getaway in the country. And no wonder: This luxe historic hotel is set on 670 immaculately manicured acres on the beautiful banks of Reeds Bay.
Get away to Galloway, New Jersey, with a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99), Fridays ($129), or Saturdays ($149). You'll also receive a complimentary upgrade to an Executive King or Junior Deluxe Room if available.
Rooms at the resort, appointed with elegant furnishings that feel classically East Coast, have hosted legendary rock stars and silver-screen sirens. Still, complimentary wireless Internet and a flat-screen TV ensure they aren't stuck in the past.
The next day, tee off at the Bay Course, open through December. It was designed in 1914 and once supported the spikes of President Harding. With 18 holes wending alongside Reeds Bay, it features 6,300 yards of rolling greens, deep bunkers, and bucolic views of wind-swept terrain.
After lunch at the brick-lined Grille Room—where you can use an included $30 resort credit toward dishes like the crab cake sandwich or the artisanal BLT with fries—aim for the bunkers, intentionally this time, with a stroll along the shore.
You'll hardly remember the glittering marquees of Atlantic City. For a quick refresher, drive ten minutes south and make a night of it. Or not. Between the spa, the pools, the food, and the art gallery, you'll have all you need right there at Stockton Seaview.
"If the 670-acre property has a country-club feel to it, that's because it got its start in 1914 as the Seaview Country Club and touts such refined diversions as golf and tennis."-- Read Fodor's Review of Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates is 12/31
- Resort Credit may not be used for the resort fee, valid towards the restaurant, bar, golf, room service, valet parking, gift shop, and pro shop
- Taxes and $10 daily resort fee are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 34% savings