Savor the Smoky Mountain Haze
Blue Mountain Mist • Sevierville, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Regular Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219), December 1, 2012 to April 30, 2013 or August 1, 2013 to August 29, 2013
- 30-Minute Massage
With the signature mist that rolls over the Great Smoky Mountains comes a cloud of timeless memories—as one of the oldest ranges on earth, the deciduous destination welcomes more than nine million visitors a year.
Add your own bit of history to the national park's more than 800 square miles of terrain with this Escape to Blue Mountain Mist Country Inn & Cottages in Sevierville, Tennessee. Wake to views of a hypnotizing haze during a two-night stay for two in a regular room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219), December 1, 2012 to April 30, 2013 or August 1, 2013 to August 29, 2013.
Set on 60 acres of a family-owned farm, just minutes from some of the areas most popular attractions— including Cades Cove and Abrams Falls—the gorgeous Victorian-style farmhouse of Blue Mountain Mist welcomes visitors with a wrap-around porch and plenty of private nooks. Start your stay by discovering the country charm of your regular room—the uniquely decorated space includes a private bath, cable TV, and 300 thread-count sheets. After settling in, sip on a cup of locally roasted coffee before exploring the Smokies.
"The Smoky Mountains are among the oldest on Earth. Ice Age glaciers stopped their southward journey just short of these mountains, which became a junction of southern and northern flora," says National Geographic. "Rhododendron and mountain laurel thrust from the weathered rocks. Amid the woodland and craggy peaks bloom more than 1,600 species of flowering plants, some found only here."
With 800 miles of hiking trails, from a half-mile to 70 miles long, there's space for all ability levels to explore the ancient old-growth of the nation's most popular park. If tackling the brush isn't your style, nearby Gatlinburg provides plenty of indoor attractions. Check out the more than 10,000 sea creatures of Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, grab a burger at Hard Rock Cafe Gatlinburg, or peruse the 8-mile loop of the Tennessee Heritage Arts & Crafts Trail.
Later, remove foggy tensions with your included 30-minute massage before drifting into dreamland. In the morning, you'll be treated to a full Tennessee-style breakfast in the inn's lace-filled dining room. The rotating menu often features eggs, biscuits, sawmill gravy, sausage, bacon, and grits.
From leafy trails to craft sales, the Smokies provide plenty of ways to form a memorable Escape.
"My husband and I will definitely return here since it was one of the best B&B experiences we've had. The staff is welcoming and friendly and there is an air of peace and tranquility in this place."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher is valid for travel December 1, 2012 to April 30, 2013 or August 1, 2013 to August 28, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and payment of up to 50% of paid value
- Blackout dates are 12/26-31 and 2/14-16
- Must be at least 18 years old to check-in
- Based upon double occupancy
- Credit card required at booking
- Upgrades may be available for accommodations and massage servies at time of booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2013 • Enjoy By August 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings