Romance on the Range in Cobourg
Hillview Haven Estate Guest House • Baltimore, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($165) or Fridays or Saturdays ($175)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Any Nights of the Week ($270)
- Nightly Three-Course Dinner for Two
- Full English Breakfast for Two Each Day
- Bottle of Wine and Welcome Cheese Plate Upon Arrival
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
With miles of hiking and cross-country skiing trails, a number of hunting areas, and fishing holes aplenty, the Northumberland County Forest is a year-round hot spot for outdoor enthusiasts. And, at an only hour and a half outside of Toronto, it's also a convenient place to get away to for a couple of days.
Head indoors or out with an Escape to Hillview Haven Estate Guest House, where you'll get a one-night stay for two in a themed queen guest room, Sundays through Thursdays ($165) or Fridays or Saturdays ($175), or a two-night stay for two any nights of the week ($270), plus a full English breakfast and late 1 p.m. checkout.
Delight in a welcome cheese and fruit plate and one bottle of red or white wine upon arrival, compliments of the owners, Peter and Irene. It'll be just a preview of Chef Peter's nightly three-course dinner, also included in your stay, in which you'll enjoy a soup, entrée, and dessert course, all crafted with fresh ingredients, organic produce, and locally sourced, free-range meats.
You have the choice of three one-of-a-kind rooms: Out of Africa, Best of Britain, or Memories of Asia. All are comfortably appointed with a luxurious queen-size bed and an in-suite Jacuzzi tub, and they're set up to be so inviting you won't want to leave, especially when you discover the satellite TV, Internet access, and complimentary snack bar.
After you've settled in, wander around the estate's wraparound veranda to soak up the panoramic views of Rice Lake. You'll see why this boutique inn nabbed the number-one spot on TripAdvisor for accommodations in the area.
Feasting your eyes on such scenery will surely stir up your appetite. Set your sights on the dining room, where a farm-to-table three-course meal awaits. After diner, amble over to the quaint town of Cobourg and top off your evening browsing charming boutiques while sipping on a hot cocoa from one of the many cute cafes. And be sure to make time for a massage at Heaven on Earth Spa.
Boasting fabulous food, stellar service, and cozy accommodations, this 6,000-square-foot home is a little slice of Haven.
"The hosts were amazing, the food was divine, and the room was luxurious and clean."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until March 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 43% savings