Heartfelt Peace in Northumberland
Lotus Heart Centre • Brighton, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for One ($130) or Two ($240) Guests
- Vegetarian Breakfast and Dinner
- Yoga Classes
- Meditation Seminar
- 40% Discount on Thai Yoga Massage
- Late 11 a.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Omniscient we're not, but one thing we can tell you with some authority is that this Escape to Brighton, Ontario, can provide you with the serenity you seek.
Find your own center at the Lotus Heart Centre, a modern and minimalistic B&B that offers yoga, meditation, and wellness services. Strike a pose, grab a mat, and get in tune with your mind and body during a retreat to the property, about two hours from Toronto.
Awaken, experience, and transform your senses with a yoga session. In the evening, after a vegetarian dinner (vegan and raw food meals available to those who ask), there is a meditation seminar. Post zen, mingle with your fellow yogis or retire to your simply decorated guest room to practice your child's pose.
A tranquil night's sleep will leave you refreshed for your final session of yoga the next morning, quieting worries and leaving you as balanced as the sound of om itself. After a vegetarian breakfast, trust your muscles in the hands of the Lotus Heart's Thai yoga massage therapists for a full 90 minutes before exploring the surrounding 20 or so acres of walking trails (part of Ontario's Apple Route).
Yin, you have met your yang.
"I learned more in two hours than I have in my entire yoga practice for three years. There was a choice of an Indian or Thai massage, and it was very personal and relaxing. We left feeling very peaceful."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- When making reservations you may combine vouchers for a group and up to 2 vouchers may be combined for each person to stay two nights consecutively
- Valid for travel until April 30, 2013
- Reservations required via email and subject to availability
- Private rooms are available; they must be mentioned at booking and are subject to availability
- Not valid for existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 21, 2012 to January 4, 2013
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and you must arrive by 6 p.m., checkout is at noon
- Dinner is served between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Breakfast is served between 9 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Meditation Lecture in evening
- One yoga class is at 8 a.m. and one is at 4 p.m.
- Meals are strictly vegetarian; vegan or raw food meal plans are also available
- No one under 21 years old
- Smoking and pets are not permitted
- HST is not included and will be collected at check-in
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings