A Leisurely Pace on Monterey Bay
Asilomar Conference Grounds • Pacific Grove, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109)
- Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Life seems to pick up speed every day, but you don't have to sit back and watch time zip by. Instead, slow down to a more comfortable pace with this Escape to the Asilomar Conference Grounds in Monterey Bay's Pacific Grove.
Settle in for a one-night stay for two in a Standard Asilomar or Historic Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109). You'll receive breakfast for two as well as complimentary Wi-Fi and parking. The urban sprawl will melt away as you relax in front of the fireplace in the main lobby.
"Natural beauty is at the heart of this region's enormous appeal—you sense it everywhere, whether you're exploring one of Monterey Bay's attractive coast-side towns or touring the coast on the lookout for marine life," says Fodor's review of Monterey Bay.
When you rise in the morning, an included breakfast at the Crocker Dining Hall will help you shine. Refuel with local, seasonal fruit; fresh, naturally sweetened juice; and hearty whole grains. It's a feast for your palate and your eyes when you dine in view of tree-lined dunes rolling toward the sea.
Located on 107 acres of park land, the historic 1913 property stands tall among evergreen woods skirting the coast of the Asilomar State Beach. Venture down the boardwalk to the sandy preserve where yellow verbena, sagewort, and yarrow grow thick. Wade into the hidden coves in search of tidal pools brimming with life: purple starfish, swaying anemones, and aptly named scurrying hermit crabs inhabit a world in miniature.
Save the hustle for another day. With this Escape, you'll see that Monterey Bay is far too beautiful to lose in the blur.
"If you love nature and historical buildings, Asilomar is the place for you. You'll sleep in comfy beds while being cradled by the sound of the nearby ocean and you may awaken to the sight of deer grazing under your windows. Breakfast is great."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 5 per purchaser, up to 5 additional as a gift
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required no later than December 31, 2012 and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Children allowed
- Rates are based on double occupancy
- Extra charges apply for additional guests
- Blackout dates: November 23, 24, 25, 2012; January 19, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 2013; February 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 2013; March 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 2013
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings