Rockin' Reality at a Sin City Staple
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Casino Tower or Paradise Tower King Room ($149) or HRH Tower King Suite ($249) with $50 Beverage Credit
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Casino Tower or Paradise Tower King Room ($229) or HRH Tower King Suite ($319) with Nightly Entry to Vanity Nightclub
- Upgrade to View Room Based on Availability
The only rocking-out you've been doing lately involves drumming on the dashboard during that completely uncool commute. Step out from behind the wheel and into the scene with this Escape to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, a 26-acre playland with plenty of room to jam.
You and a roadie are about to star in a two-night stay, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Casino Tower or Paradise Tower King Room ($149) or HRH Tower King Suite ($249). Or, up the ante and opt for a two-night stay for two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Casino Tower or Paradise Tower King Room ($229) or HRH Tower King Suite ($319). Upgrades to View Rooms will be granted based on availability.
Plastered with retro art and glamorous odes to guitar-yielding greats, this Sin City staple is a haven for those looking to channel their chic sensibilities and inner arena junkie. Weekend warriors will relish VIP status with nightly entry to the gem-encrusted Vanity Nightclub, while weekday revelers will applaud a $50 beverage credit.
To party like a real rock star, arrive on October 21 for the final weekend of Rehab: a massive Sunday party at the Hard Rock Hotel pool. PSY—the Korean singer who set the all-time record for YouTube views with his international hit "Gangnam Style"—will perform at the summer send-off, as will hip-hop legend Rev Run and DJ Ruckus. For more information and admission, inquire with the hotel.
No matter when you visit, be sure to grab your entourage and strut onto the futuristic casino floor. From blackjack to slots, the color-splashed gaming spread provides plenty of opportunities to test your luck. Rally your way to the front of the pack and hit the Poker Room, where daily no-limit tournaments as well as limit and no-limit cash games are worthy of a standing ovation.
You can add a layer of spice to your fabulous debut and treat your taste buds to a Mexican feast at Pink Taco. Settle in with the eclectic décor before savoring the lobster dulce enchiladas topped with brandy-and-casabel cream sauce. Your sweet tooth will beg for an encore after tasting the chocolate cream-drenched cinnamon churros.
Forget the muffled headphones—this Escape lets you turn up the volume to full blast.
"The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is home to one of the world's most impressive collections of rock-and-roll memorabilia. The pool complex is a sexy, see-and-be-seen scene that's perfect for entourage wannabes."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for stays from 10/21/12-2/28/13
- May book consecutive nights
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Credit card information is required at time of reservation and check-in
- Reservation required by November 30, 2012; subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be 21 years old to check into hotel
- Taxes and resort fee of $24.64 per day (inclusive of tax) are not included and will be collected at the property
- Children allowed
- Upgrades available
- Wi-Fi available
- Airfare not included;Reservations required subj to availability; Standard cancellation policies apply
- Reservation name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Blackout dates at the Casino/Paradise Tower: October 27, 30, 31; November 1, 2, 16, 26, 27, 28, 29; December 28, 29, 30, 31; January 1, 7, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19; February 2, 3, 8, 14, 15, 16
- Blackout dates at the HRH Tower: October 27, 30, 31; November 1, 2, 13, 16, 26, 27, 28, 29; December 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 28, 29, 30, 31; January 1, 7, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19; February 2, 3, 8, 14, 15, 16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings