Romance on the Pacific
Inn at Discovery Coast • Long Beach, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays to Thursdays, in any Bottom-Floor Room
- Romance Package Upon Arrival: Rose Petals, Box of Chocolates, Candles, and a Bottle of Champagne
- Daily Picnic Breakfast Delivered to Your Door
- $20 Dining Credit at Pickled Fish
- 20% Off Additional Nights
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Named one of America's Favorite Beach Towns in 2009 by Forbes Traveler, Long Beach, Washington, isn't your typical getaway on the Pacific. Palm trees are replaced by wind-swept cypresses, wetsuits fill in for tank tops, and the mellow vibe is nothing if not unpretentious and down-to-earth.
Embark on a different kind of Pacific Coast Escape with a two-night stay for two in any bottom-floor room, Sundays to Thursdays, at the Inn at Discovery Coast, set just steps from the ocean ($169).
Perched on prime beachfront land, the inn feels as much a part of the environment as the sand and surf thanks to its use of natural, organic, and recycled products. Guest rooms boast king-size beds with crisp linens, luxury bathrooms, private balconies, cozy fireplaces, flat-screen TVs, and ocean views.
In the morning, wake to an included breakfast basket—filled with fresh-baked scones, organic yogurt, fresh fruit, and organic juices—delivered to your door. Then, make like Jacques Cousteau and dive into a day by the sea. You can also borrow a complimentary bicycle to navigate Discovery Trail, poke through charming shops in town, or learn about the westward journey of America's most famous explorers at the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center.
Next, grab your $20 voucher for dinner at Pickled Fish, which overlooks the Pacific on the fourth floor of nearby Adrift Hotel and Spa. With a wood-fired oven at the center of the dining room, the restaurant specializes in artisanal pizzas. And, this being the bountiful Pacific Northwest, you'll find much of the ingredients are sourced locally, not only on pies like the house-smoked salmon with local herbs, but on dishes like Dungeness crab macaroni and tri-tip with fire-roasted potatoes.
At night return to the inn to relish your romance package, which is packed with a box of chocolates, candles, and a bottle of champagne. It's the perfect end to a uniquely Washington getaway on the Pacific.
"Got this room as a gift for our wedding night! The romance package was more then we ever expected! Loved everything about the room and bathroom! The Honor Bar was one of our favorites so we never had to leave our room."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: Nov 21-22, Dec 27-Jan 2
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2013 • Enjoy By February 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings