Reaching Historic Heights in Friendly Flagstaff
Sonesta Suites Flagstaff • Flagstaff, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Studio
- Bottle of Wine in Room
- Daily Hot Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Flagstaff, Arizona, has played host to Northerners with climate-envy ever since the first explorers from Boston hung a flag there in 1876, giving the town its name and officially registering it as an ideal cold-weather getaway.
These days, visitors still lace up hiking boots to explore the seven national parks surrounding Flagstaff—but the accommodations have gone from covered wagon to coveted hotel suite.
Plant your flag on the summit of a two-night Escape for two in a queen studio at Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff for $158. The full kitchen in your studio is a sharp upgrade from a cooking fire, and as soon as you hang your hat, you'll want to kick up your spurs and toast your good luck with an included in-room bottle of wine.
Located off historic Route 66, Flagstaff is no longer the sleepy little town it once was—and as the New York Timesnotes, there's "a cosmopolitan breeze blowing through the pines" that whisks in business travelers who will appreciate the complimentary high-speed wireless, business amenities like copy and fax services, and close proximity to local businesses that the Sonesta offers.
Leisure travelers not dealing in the fur trade will find a rich cultural scene in downtown Flagstaff, home to the Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra and an ever-changing lineup of folk and contemporary acoustic musicians. An active theater and dance community provides cultural diversion—but for many, the real draw lies outside of the city limits. Illuminated by the Flagstaff's near-perpetual sun, visitors can choose to explore the national parks and monuments around the city, or make the short 75-mile hop to Grand Canyon National Park, sure of a friendly fire and a comfortable bed at the Sonesta upon return.
"As usual [Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff] is the best. Very good price for a great experience; very nice and big queen studio with a furnished kitchen, microwave, and refrigerator—simply perfect if you have a child."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy; up to two additional guests may be added to reservation for $10 per person
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include December 14-16, 26-31; February 11-17, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings