Snow Falling on Freedom on Sylvan Lake
Kavanaughs Sylvan Lake Resort • East Gull Lake, MN
- Two-Night Stay for For Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom, One-Bathroom Pool Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($175)
- Three-Night Stay for For Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom, One-Bathroom Pool Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($195)
- Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Lakeside One-Plus-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Condo, Fridays and Saturdays ($235)
- Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Lakeside One-Plus-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($260)
- Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Three-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Condo, Fridays and Saturdays ($320)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Three-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($335)
- Add Up to Two Additional Guests in the Three-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Condos for an Additional $20 Per Person Per Night
Summer may bring with it the golden sun, but winter's silver sparkle on the Brainerd Lakes is nothing short of heartwarming. Drift off to this wistful winter wonderland by the shore with an Escape to Kavanaugh's Sylvan Lake Resort in Minnesota and experience the nip of Jack Frost on your nose the feel of comfort at your fingertips.
Breathe in the crisp waterfront air at this lakeside retreat just a 2.5-hour drive from bustling Minneapolis. This family-run country lodge is known for its warm, inviting hospitality—especially for guests arriving on a cold winter night.
Settle in with a beverage next to the stone fireplace and whip up a home-cooked meal in your fully equipped kitchen. Each lakeside cabin features a separate living and dining area, as well as two full bathrooms, while the poolside suites include a large living room and one bathroom.
Surrounded by miles of paved and natural trails, you'll have plenty of reasons to go for a snow-laden stroll. Venture out into the pines, or wait until the sun goes down for a walk on the well-lit path. When the temps drop with the sun, dip in the heated indoor pool and hot tub.
The price of a Brainerd Lakes adventure is falling along with the snow—make sure you grab it now before it melts away.
"It is a hidden gem! Both my wife and I were blown away with the top-notch accommodations and the peaceful setting."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: December 14, 2012
- Based upon occupancy of four; Additional $20 per person/night; maximum occupancy as follows: Pool Suites, The Views, Maples, Oaks: four (4); The Woods: six (6)
- Blackout date(s): December 24-26, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax and resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings