Waxing Poetic in Scenic Asheville
1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage • Asheville, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($298) or Fridays and Saturdays ($298), in the Robert Frost or Dorothy Parker Room; or the Emily Dickinson, Carl Sandburg, or Oscar Wilde Suite
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast for Two
- Nightly Social Hour with Wine and Hors D'œuvres
- Complimentary Beverages and Freshly Baked Pastries
- $50 Spa Credit
Turn the page on another blank evening and pen your own story at Asheville's poetry-themed 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage.
Depart to a land of luxury and let the creativity flow with this Escape to North Carolina's sonnet-worthy Blue Ridge Mountains.
The inn's rooms are named for celebrated authors and complete with volumes of each scribe's writing to peruse. And indulge in the included extras—like a wine and hors d'oeuvres social hour each evening and complimentary beverages with freshly baked pastries available around the clock.
Beyond the inn, Asheville and the mountains beckon. "It's impossible to resist Asheville's untamed landscape: it's bound to draw you outdoors sooner or later, with the sounds of rushing mountain streams and the call of the Appalachian Trail," says Frommer's.
Once the snow starts to fall, go tubing at Wolf Ridge Ski Resort, or explore Biltmore—the Vanderbilt family's French Renaissance estate—just two miles from the inn. Or, simply walk to the novel boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants you'll find in historic downtown Asheville.
Return to your room to relax in the stately four-poster beds or peruse the greenhouse before settling in for a soothing in-room massage or spa treatment.
There's nothing to edit with a getaway like this, so sharpen your pencils: This Escape is just write.
"The WhiteGate Inn is a beautiful property situated in the ideal location for exploring the town and surrounding areas on foot... The grounds are lovely and the greenhouse is a wonder—so many orchid varieties."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel starting January 2, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on holiday weekends including January 18-21, 2013 and February 14-18, 2013
- Fridays-Saturdays package is not valid in April
- Specific room choice not guaranteed, subject to availability
- Dogs are welcome in Oscar Wilde Suite for an additional $50 per night
- Upgrade to luxury suite for an additional $100 due at time of booking; subject to availability
- Voucher includes daily three-course breakfast for two, nightly social hour with wine and Hors D'œuvres, complimentary beverages, freshly baked pastries and a $50 spa credit
- Taxes and resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 12, 2013 • Enjoy By April 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings