Romantic Respite on Watts Bar Lake
Whitestone Country Inn • Kingston, TN
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Lakeview Room
- Hot Country Breakfast for Two
- One Dozen Roses
- Recreational Supplies Like Canoes, Kayaks, Tennis Equipment All Provided (Depending on Season)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Roses are red and violets are blue, but if you got her flowers last year, why not try something new? If rhyming isn't your strong point, tell your sweet you think she's neat with an Escape to the Whitestone Country Inn for a romantic one-night stay in a luxury lake-view room ($194) with a dozen roses at this AAA Four Diamond B&B.
Daisies are white and daffodils are yellow, and after a night on this secluded estate—central to east Tennessee attractions—you'll be feeling pretty mellow. Bed down in one of this 360-acre property's seven storybook lodgings, including a farmhouse, schoolhouse, barn, and cottages, for a night of unbeatable rest.
You and your honey can cozy up in front of the fireplace or watch the sunset over Watts Bar Lake from the private terrace of your luxury room. In the morning, after a soak in your whirlpool tub or waterfall spa shower, fuel up on a hot country breakfast featuring regionally sourced foods like sausages, biscuits and gravy, and homemade muffins before venturing out in the surrounding countryside.
Hydrangeas are purple and carnations are pink; keep an eye out for hummingbirds, since they'll be gone in a blink. Fortunately, since Whitestone borders the Paint Rock Wildlife Refuge, you're sure to make plenty more feathered friends as you wander the grounds by foot, golf cart, or canoe (depending on the season)—all of which is provided.
When you're ready to take a load off, make an appointment at the Whitestone Day Spa for a couples' massage, or just unwind with a good book in a hammock on the lawn.
Save the rhymes for less important times because there's only one verse you need to rehearse: Let's Escape.
"Waking up early at Whitestone is a must for one reason: the spectacular sunrise over Watts Bar Lake. A fireplace takes away the last of the early-morning chill, as does the home-cooked breakfast that awaits at the Farmhouse."-- Southern Living
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: November 1, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: April 30, 2013
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16, 2013
- Taxes and a $30 resort fee are not included and will be collected at check-in
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings