Winging It in the Twin Cities
Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville • Roseville, MN
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Studio One-Queen Room ($75), One-Bedroom Suite ($79), or Two-Bedroom Suite ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Studio One-Queen Room ($95), One-Bedroom Suite ($99), or Two-Bedroom Suite ($119)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Cracking the code for a comfortable getaway can sometimes seem like mission impossible, but you don't need to be a secret agent to make a stylishly stealthy Escape to the Twin Cities.
Conscript a fellow agent and steal away to the Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, just minutes from downtown Minneapolis, for one night, Fridays and Saturdays, in a studio with a queen bed ($75), a one-bedroom suite ($79), or two-bedroom suite ($99). Or, stay on a Sunday through Thursday in a studio with a queen bed ($95), a one-bedroom suite ($99), or two-bedroom suite ($119).
You don't want to look like an amateur, so get creative when you brainstorm your sightseeing agenda each morning over an included breakfast.
"Minneapolis is the artiest town on the prairie, with all the trimmings of progressive prosperity—a cache of coffee shops, organic and ethnic eateries, swank art museums, and enough theaters to be nicknamed Mini-Apple (second only to the Big Apple, New York City)," Lonely Planet says. "It's always happenin', even in winter."
Hop on a bike to blend in with locals and ride along the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway, a circular 50-mile public parkway. If you always marveled at your favorite TV hero's scientific expertise, inspire your inventive side at the Science Museum of Minnesota. Afterward, make your way to America's largest mall for a myriad of shopping and entertainment options.
Now that you've gotten your adrenaline pumping, refuel with a bison burger or walleye fish and chips at local favorite Hell's Kitchen. Or, lie low and order and curl up with a movie inside your comfortable hideout.
This great Escape to the Twin Cities may not be top secret—but this nearly 50-percent-off offer will soon self-destruct.
"If you like your neighborhoods young, hip, and full of shops and restaurants, you could hardly choose better than Northeast Minneapolis."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 37% savings