Treasured Nights in Nassau
Wyndham Nassau Resort • Nassau, Bahamas
- A Four-Night ($411) or Six-Night ($616) Stay for Two in an Upgraded Ocean View Room Between Now and January 31, 2013
- Or, a Four-Night ($614) or Six-Night ($921) Stay for Two in an Upgraded Ocean View Room Between February 1 and April 6, 2013
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Hoist the Jolly Roger and set sail for the Wyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace Casino. You'll get a four-night ($411) or six-night ($616) stay for two between now and January 31, 2013, or a four-night ($614) or six-night ($921) stay for two between February 1 and April 6, 2013. Daily breakfast for two is also included.
You and your first mate will dock in a stylish Ocean View Room. Scan the high seas for swashbuckling adventures from your private balcony. In addition to a 42-inch flat-screen TV, your abode includes a safe to store precious booty.
The resort's amenities will delight landlubbers and seadogs alike. Slip down the spiral slide into the lagoon-style pool. Beyond the pool deck lies 1,000 feet of Cable Beach's soft sand. Pirates in need of a pampering can invade the on-site Hollis Cosmetics & Day Spa for facials and massages, or to wax their Blackbeards.
When hunger takes you prisoner, surrender at any of the resort's several restaurants and bars. Savor juicy prime rib and lobster tail with hot Creole sauce at the Black Angus Grille, or swim up to the Tiki Hut for a burger and cocktail.
"X" marks the spot for buried treasure at the resort's Crystal Palace Casino. Nearly 400 slot machines, as well as traditional table games, provide plenty of ways to bring home the doubloons. Be sure to also check out Nassau's Straw Market, where you can haggle with merchants for local wares.
You don't have to be Barnacle Bill to fly the pirate flag. Screw on your peg leg and strap on your eye-patch—this Escape will shiver ye timbers.
"It's animated, bustling, and filled with the serious business of people having fun with their money and temptations."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be booked by 1/31/13
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are November 21-25, December 25-31 and February 1-5, 2013
- Airfare not included
- Voucher does not include taxes and resort fees
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2013 • Enjoy By April 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings