PGA Paradise in Florida's Golf Capital
PGA National Resort & Spa • Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from October 22 to November 20 ($369), November 25 to December 20 ($359), or December 21 to January 17 ($579) and a $50 Resort Credit
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from October 22 to November 20 ($549), November 25 to December 20 ($539), or December 21 to January 17 ($849) and a $75 Resort Credit
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Up to Three Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Par, while satisfactory for most, is not good enough for you. Aim high and join the parade of greats to play at PGA National Resort & Spa.
Escape for a two-night stay for two in a deluxe room from October 22 to November 20 ($369), November 25 to December 20 ($359), or December 21 to January 17 ($579); or, opt for a three-night stay from October 22 to November 20 ($549), November 25 to December 20 ($539), or December 21 to January 17 ($849). Two-night stays come with a $50 resort credit, three-night stays include a $75 resort credit, and all options come with late 2 p.m. checkout.
In addition to one king or two full beds, the spacious and recently renovated guest rooms feature modern furnishings, high-speed wireless Internet, spa amenities, and balconies or terraces with views of the garden, golf course, or pool.
Wake bright and early to make the most of your daylight hours at five world-class golf courses. Currently the site of the PGA Tour's Honda Classic, the property has also hosted legendary events in professional golf history, including the 1983 Ryder Cup and the 1987 PGA Championship.
The Jack Nicklaus-designed Champion Course is home to the infamous "Bear Trap," a trio of holes considered by many to be the most difficult on the PGA Tour. "It's not about length," Nicklaus told the Golf Channel. "It's about precision. It's about guts. It's about what do you have in your chest that you can finish those holes."
You won't face pro-level pressure, but you still could use a massage at the resort's 40,000-square-foot spa, which also offers a unique mineral pool treatment to soothe tired muscles. When you work up a championship-size appetite, swing by acclaimed Ironwood Steak & Seafood, then sip after-dinner cocktails with fellow players at iBAR.
Palm Beach may be the Golf Capital of Florida, but the courses at PGA National Resort & Spa are strokes ahead of the field.
"A soup-to-nuts renovation completed in 2012 has elevated this golfer's paradise (five championship courses and the site of the yearly Honda Classic pro-tour tournament) from its Caddyshack-style beginnings to a sleek modern playground... "-- Read Fodor's Review of PGA National Resort & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: November 4-9, 2012, November 14-15, 2012, November 21-24, 2012 and December 27-31, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- $25 daily resort fee and 11% room tax are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay; by the same customer
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 17, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 17, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 17, 2013 • Enjoy By January 17, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings