7-Day Multi-Island Hawaii Adventure + Flights
LivingSocial Adventures Tours • Honolulu, HI
With the swaying palm trees, gentle waves, and island music, life on Hawaii has its own unique rhythm. Even if your ukulele is a little rusty, you can still get into the swing of things with this up-tempo Escape from LivingSocial Adventure Tours: a seven-day, six-night Hawaiian Island experience with round-trip and inter-island flights.
Start on Oahu, where you'll spend three nights at the Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach. Live it up on the island with a full day of activities at Kualoa Ranch (including four activities: a jungle expedition, ocean voyage, horseback ride, and your choice of a movie sites tour or ATV ride), as well as a group dinner at Oahu's Side Street Inn. On day four, you'll take the short flight to Maui and check in at the Makena Beach & Golf Resort, your home for the next three nights. Devote the remainder of your trip to exploring Maui, with a snorkeling tour of Molokini Crater and Turtle Reef followed by an authentic Hawaiian luau and pig roast on your final evening.
Throughout the trip, you'll have plenty of free time to hit the beach, relax by the hotel pool—or just take in island life to the beat of your own drum.
Airfare provided by Alaska Airlines. Please read important information regarding Airline Liability Limitations and rules and policies about this fare. Prices do not include baggage fees charged directly by the airline.
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print). If you have any questions regarding this tour, please contact email@example.com.
- A Seven-Day, Six-Night Trip to Hawaii, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from San Diego or San Jose to Honolulu and Inter-Island Flights from Honolulu to Maui
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airports to Hotels and Group Activities
- Six Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations in Four-Star Hotels
- Six Breakfasts, Two Dinners, and Two Happy Hours
- Full-Day Multi-Sport Adventure at Kualoa Ranch
- Snorkel Tour of Molokini Crater and Turtle Reef Aboard the Mahana Nai'a
- Beach Luau with Pig Roast and Live Hawaiian Music at Wailea Beach Marriott
- Private LivingSocial Adventure Guides
- Priced Per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- Recommended Packing List
Aloha and welcome to Waikiki! Once your included flight touches down at Honolulu Airport, you'll be greeted by a LivingSocial representative and transported to the Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach. Check in with your private LivingSocial Adventure Guide, then feel free to head out on your own—just be sure to return for the happy hour from 5 to 7 p.m. at the hotel bar.
Start bright and early with breakfast at the hotel, then it's off to Kualoa Ranch, where you'll spend the day taking on nature full-force with four activities: a jungle expedition in Ka’a’awa Valley aboard six-wheel Swiss Pinzgauers; an ocean voyage on a private catamaran; a scenic horseback ride; and your choice of a movie sites tour or an ATV excursion. The evening is yours to explore the surrounding beaches and nearby restaurants on your own.
Choose Your Own Adventure
With breakfast provided from 7 to 9 a.m., you'll be primed for an early start to your day. What you choose to do is entirely up to you: take a surfing lesson on the nearby beach, take in some history at Hanauma Bay and Pearl Harbor, or visit the Iolani Palace—it's up to you! Just be sure to be ready to go at 6 p.m., when you'll head to the local Side Street Inn for dinner.
After breakfast in Waikiki, you'll board an inter-island flight to Maui where, on landing, you'll have until 3 p.m. to do a little exploring, then check into the Makena Beach & Golf Resort. Another happy hour awaits at the hotel bar from 5 to 7 p.m., and you'll have the evening free to explore the area.
Start your day on Maui bright and early with a 6 a.m. bus ride to Maalaea Harbor, where you'll check in with the pros from the Mahana Nai'a. After dining on a light continental breakfast, you'll receive all safety equipment and a briefing on how to snorkel. Then, hit the water to explore Molokini—a partially submerged crater that boasts a slew of tropical fish, sea turtles, and some of the most colorful wildlife in Hawaii. After spending the morning in the ocean, you'll have a free afternoon to do as you please.
Dive into a hearty breakfast, then feel free to venture out into the surrounding area to spend the day on the beaches, head out on a bike tour, go zip-lining through the rain forest, and more—the day is yours. In the evening, you'll meet back at the hotel before heading out to the Te Au Moana Luau at the Wailea Beach Marriott and enjoying one of the state's most renowned traditions. Beachfront dancing, live Hawaiian music, and pig roast complete the authentic experience.
After a final breakfast at the hotel, you'll make your way to the Maui airport, then back to the mainland—albeit, a little more tan.
- Signed waiver(s)
- Government issued ID
- Purchasers will receive a pre-trip email with a detailed itinerary, packing list, and other trip information
the fine print
- One voucher is good for one person
- Must be 18+ to attend this trip
- Flight (when applicable) and rooming information MUST be filled out within 7 days of purchase. If you fail to complete Rooming Information within that time, you will be charged the single supplement fee listed in the deal page. In order to be paired with a roommate, you must request him/her at the time of booking. We will not pair single travelers together.
- If you fail to complete Traveler Information within that time, you will not be issued an air ticket and you will not receive a refund for any portion of the package.
- A refund may be collected within 7 days of your purchase. You may reschedule your purchased event date within that same 7 days (subject to availability) for any reason. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. Purchasers will be notified prior to cancelled or rescheduled Tours. Cancelled Tours will be fully refunded. If you can't make the new date of a rescheduled Adventure, you are entitled to a refund upon request
- Waiver available to view here: livingsocial.echosign.com/public/hostedForm?formid=3V7AAU4U5I4B46
- All hotel taxes, airline taxes, and fuel surcharges are included
- Voucher does not include gratuities, insurance, meals and other costs not indicated in the itinerary, as well as other personal expenses
- Passport NOT required to travel
- Provided transportation is required FOR INCLUDED GROUP ACTIVITIES ONLY. Driving yourself is prohibited during these times
- Single supplement fee: $400
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms