Picture-Perfect Pueblos in Sunny Santa Fe
Santa Fe Sage Inn • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two ($54)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two ($99)
- Daily Fresh-Start Continental Breakfast
- Parking and Downtown Shuttle Service
- $10 Restaurant Gift Card to Rio Chama, La Casa Sena, Rooftop Pizzeria, or Blue Corn Cafe & Brewery for the First 100 Purchasers of Each Option
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Eight Nights
Washed in the rich hues of terracotta, vermillion, and soft adobe pink, Santa Fe, New Mexico, is practically picture-perfect—which is probably why it's been a haven and source of inspiration for visual artists from Georgia O'Keefe to Eliot Porter. Paint yourself the perfect getaway with an Escape to the Santa Fe Sage Inn, a Spanish-Revival pueblo just six blocks from the city's historic center plaza and your ticket to a beautiful southwest experience.
The New York Times praised this two-story stucco-adobe hotel for its "convenient, almost-downtown location" and reasonable rates. "Don't stay anywhere else," advises one recent TripAdvisee, who lauded the inn's front-desk staff and sumptuous, fresh-start breakfast.
With rooms appointed in the southwestern-contemporary style, a pet-friendly policy, and new Sealy mattresses in both the queen- and king-size rooms, the Santa Fe Sage Inn is an ideal home base for a excursion into "The City Different."
Santa Fe was dubbed one of the "most artistic cities in America" by The Atlantic last year. You'll understand why when you visit the Georgia O'Keefe Museum, the Museum of International Folk Art, or a whole host of other visual arts venues. The Lensic Performing Arts Center offers an ongoing lineup of headlining musical and dramatic acts, and the architecturally stunning Palace of Governors is a must-see. To drink in a few natural masterpieces, you'll want to check out the city's Ski n' Brew in mid-February, and experience snow and ale that's equally smooth.
Fodor's review of Santa Fegave the city a thumbs-up for its dining scene. Rio Chama Restaurant and La Casa Sena are popular with locals. If you visit in Februrary, you'll want to check out ArtFeast, a weekend of fine art, food, wine, and fashion that benefits local youth art programs, and the coinciding and wildly popular restaurant week. If farm-to-table is your style, the farmer's market is a sure bet for the foodie and budget conscious alike.
"I have travelled the world and stayed in five-to-one-star hotels, and this hotel was perfect. "-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- First available stay-date is January 1, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 4 additional as a gift
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings