Ringing in a Roman New Year
go-today • Roma, Italy
- A Six-Night Stay at Gambrinus Hotel or ESH Executive Style Hotel Rome
- Round-Trip Airfare for One from JFK ($1,799), IAD ($1,899), or LAX ($2,099) on December 25, 26, or 27
- Full Breakfast Daily
- Bottle of Sparkling Italian Wine Upon Arrival and a Two-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Round-Trip Shared Transfers Between the Airport and Hotel
- All Rates are Per Person Based on Double Occupancy; Single Occupancy Requires Additional $400 Due at Booking
With its timeless architecture and gilded art, The Eternal City is always aglow with culture and flair—but on New Year's Eve when the fireworks illuminate the night sky, the Italian capital shines brighter than any beacon atop its seven famous hills.
Get ready for a Roman holiday of colossal proportions when you spend six captivating nights in Rome, Italy, including New Year's Eve courtesy of go-today. Leave on December 25, 26, or 27 and enjoy round-trip airfare for one* when you depart from JFK ($1,799), IAD ($1,899), or LAX ($2,099), shared transfers between airport and hotel included.
Minutes away from the spellbinding fountains of the Piazza del Popolo, your imperial digs are located inside the posh Gambrinus Hotel or the sleek ESH Executive Style Hotel Rome and in view of the domes and spires of Vatican City. Start your toast early with a complimentary bottle of Italian sparkling wine upon arrival in your guest room outfitted with either one queen or two double beds, a flat-screen TV, and a minibar.
"Several years past its third millennium mark, the warmest of European capitals is more captivating than ever," says Travel + Leisure. "While the Colosseum and the Vatican still loom large in the skyline and identity of Rome, you'll discover the true soul of the city away from the big sights—in neighborhood coffee bars and trattorias, and from riders of Vespas exchanging boisterous greetings while passing on cobblestone backstreets."
Greet each morning with a full breakfast. You'll need it—your stay includes a two-day tour, where you'll explore the city's most mesmerizing sights from the Spanish Steps to the Trevi Fountain along with a handful of hidden haunts.
Come New Year's Eve—or as the Italians call it, Capodanno—you'll find yourself among the city's packed piazzas. The festivities go all night, but the fireworks begin when the clock strikes twelve. Party your way from the streets to the bars, then head back to the ESH for a late-night stroll through the garden's centuries-old pines.
Resolve to start 2013 in the capital of the world—after all, there's nothing quite like ringing in the New Year in a new city.
*All rates are per person based on double occupancy; single occupancy requires additional $400 due at booking.
"The room was large with a very clean, great bathroom. Our room looked over the back of the hotel and was a lovely place to stay after the hustle and bustle of Rome."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required by November 19 and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- All rates are per person based on double occupancy; single occupancy requires additional $400 due at booking
- Rate for extra nights is available upon request; subject to availability and must be confirmed at booking
- Air surcharge applies
- Voucher includes bottle of sparkling Italian wine upon arrival, a two-day sightseeing tour, round-trip shared transfers between the airport and hotel
- Voucher does not include gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, Italian City taxes, or costs for anything not specified above
- Tour prices include all fuel surcharges and US departure taxes
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Voucher includes round-trip air travel on best available carrier
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they have the correct and current travel documents
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 5, 2013 • Enjoy By January 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings