Sun on the Slopes in Telluride
Ice House Lodge • Telluride, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Room ($294) or Deluxe Suite ($515) from December 14 to 23, 2012; January 5 to 26, 2013; or March 23 to April 8, 2013
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Two Drinks at Rico's Bar Each Evening
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
You may say you're a free spirit, but you'll love that this mountain getaway is all business when it comes to pleasure. Flower children and competitive skiers alike have enjoyed Telluride, Colorado's laid-back attitude for decades, relishing world-famous arts festivals and pristine slopes.
Now's your chance to Escape to this far-out location with a stay for two at Ice House Lodge, hailed as one of the best 25 properties for skiers in the entire world by London's The Sunday Times.
Make s'mores, not war in your hotel room, complete with two full beds and a deck, as well as an oversize tub to soak your feet after a day in the snow.
Have a continental breakfast and hit the slopes running. At this property, you can walk out to the door, walk 100 yards to the gondola, and get air on the slopes in no time. Telluride Sports is located just one block away and you can often receive discount on rentals or retail as part of your experience.
Averaging 300 inches of snow and 300 days of sunshine per year on 1,700 acres of ski runs, the pristine conditions of the mountain will blow your mind. Plus, with so few people on the mountain and little to no lift line, you'll agree that it's the grooviest place in town.
After a day of skiing perfection light your fire back at the hotel bar with drinks at Rico's.
If you're in need of something more radical than a few drinks, head one block over to the Camel's Garden Hotel's award-winning Atmosphere Day Spa to purchase a deep-tissue sports massage or hot stone therapy. It won't be free but it will be love.
When you're done, sink into the indoor-outdoor pool with views of the San Juan Mountains to contemplate your place in the universe, the perfect way to end what's guaranteed to be quite a trip.
"Just half a block from the Oak Street chairlift, the Ice House offers casual and comfortable accommodations in European alpine style. Stairs and an elevator ascend from the ground-floor entrance to the lobby, furnished with simple Southwestern pieces."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: 12/24-1/4, 1/27-3/22
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 8, 2013 • Enjoy By April 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings