Fly Fishing Fun in Western North Carolina
Whitewater Express • Andrews, NC
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Cabin ($150)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for One ($399) or Two People ($649) in a Deluxe Cabin Including Five Meals Per Person and One Guided Fly-Fishing Trip Per Person With All Gear Included
There's something about the lure of the Upper Nantahala River that runs along the foot of the Smoky Mountains in western North Carolina that's simply irresistible—which is why you'll want to take a bite out of this Escape to this fly-fishing mecca in the South courtesy of Whitewater Express.
Reel in a two-night stay for one ($399) or two people ($649) in a deluxe cabin with five meals per person (two breakfasts, two lunches, and one dinner) and one guided fly-fishing tour per person with all gear (minus the fishing license available for $20) included. Want to treat yourself without the tackle box? A two-night stay for two in a deluxe cabin ($150)—meals not included—is sure to float your boat.
Cabins sit atop a private mountain at the Nantahala River Camp and net stunning views of the Smokies. With expert fishermen to guide you, you'll catch-on to proper casting techniques, lean how to tie essential fly-fishing knots, and bring in your fair share of rainbow, brown, and brook trout.
After a day on the river, retire back at the ground's fire pit and reminisce about your catch. Savor chocolatey s'mores and pen a postcard to your best friend—we're fairly certain that after hearing about your most recent river adventures, they'll wish they were there.
"For trout fanciers, the lakes and streams of the Blue Ridge are ideal. Trout fishers are also drawn to the Great Smoky Mountains, with hundreds of miles of streams and creeks that are home to smallmouth bass, rock bass, and brown and rainbow trout."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- You will need to purchase the fishing license and troup stamp for your stay; estimated cost is approximately $20 per person
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2013 • Enjoy By November 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings