Slamdunk in Downtown Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill University Inn • Chapel Hill, NC
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four in a Standard Room
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Much like your March Madness bracket, a weekend away ought to include an all-star lineup: comfortable accommodations, delicious food, and a slew of events. Don't block another opportunity to Escape: Snag a one-night stay for up to four guests in a standard room at Chapel Hill University Inn for $57.
You're in for a terrific time-out at this sports-themed hotel near the heart of downtown Chapel Hill and Franklin Street. Combining traditional Southern hospitality with modern amenities, this pet-friendly inn features free local shuttle service, complimentary wireless Internet access, cable TV with premium channels, and a lobby full of Tar Heels memorabilia.
Kick off your day with an a.m. training session at the on-site fitness center, or enjoy free access to a yoga or aerobics class at the nearby Kinetix Health Club. Afterward, you'll be ready to tackle a behemoth brunch of sweet tea, buttermilk biscuits, and juicy pork tenderloin from Franklin Street's Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen. Take yours to go for a country-style picnic in the 800-acre North Carolina Botanical Garden or the Johnston Mill Nature Preserve.
On game days, this quiet college town comes alive with Tar Heels pride—scrimmage for a seat in Smith Center, where spectators cheer on the Tar Heels basketball team. History buffs can get their fill at The Carolina Basketball Museum or Kenan's Hall of Honor, while motorsports enthusiasts will want to check out the Occoneechee Speedway Trail. Just leave plenty of time for a touchdown at the inn's Time-Out Sports Bar, serving Southern-style smoked ribs and the famous chicken cheddar biscuits featured on Travel Channel's Adam Richman's Best Sandwich in America, alongside 17 HDTVs.
You're set up for an easy 3-pointer with this Escape.
"Very close to UNC-Chapel Hill, dining, and shopping. Staff was friendly and helpful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Two (2) people in a standard King, up to four (4) in a standard double/double
- Blackout date(s): November 9-10, 2012; November 23-24, 2012; January 11-12, 2013; January 18-19, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings