A San Francisco Fantasy on the Bay
Hotel Griffon • San Francisco, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Queen Room ($134.10 to $200.85 Based on Select Dates in November through January)
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room ($148.05 to $231.7 Based on Select Dates in November through January)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in Bay View King ($157.05 to $314.10 Based on Select Dates in November through January)
- Complimentary Parking
- Coffee and Fruit in the Lobby from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Michelin-rated restaurants, trendsetting bars, Victorian architecture, clean beaches, cutting-edge art—it's no mystery why San Francisco draws nearly 16 million visitors annually. And an Escape to Hotel Griffon, named Best Boutique Hotel by San Francisco magazine, offers yet another reason to get away to the City by the Bay.
Treat yourself to a one-night stay for two on select dates in November through January. Make the Deluxe Queen Room ($134.10 to $200.85 depending on arrival date) your home-away-from-home, or set up in a Deluxe King Room ($148.05 to $231.7). For a room with a view, opt for the Bay View King Room ($157.05 to $314.10) and see the sun glisten on the water. Complimentary parking, wireless Internet access, nightly turndown service, and coffee and fruit in the lobby from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. come standard regardless of which option you choose.
Whether you call San Francisco home or it's on your bucket list, you'll find this eco-friendly hotel, which looks east over the Bay and west into the Financial District, to be a great home base from which to experience the city—especially over the holidays: The hotel is open during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's.
A short walk north on the Embarcadero will lead you to the stately Ferry Building, home to a three-times-weekly farmers' market and a bunch of restaurants and shops (try Hog Island Oyster Company for a dozen Kumamotos and a glass of Champagne). From there, you'll have access to citywide public transportation, just across the way on Market Street, but you can also hop on a ferry bound for Alcatraz, Sausalito, or Angel Island.
A handful of museums and galleries are also close by, like SFMOMA, the Jewish Contemporary Museum, or The San Francisco Railway Museum on Steuart Street. And when it's time for dinner, 40-year-old Perry's is attached to the hotel and serves upscale home-style dishes—think meat loaf and deconstructed chicken pot pie—in a relaxed yet urbane setting.
While you may be one among 16 million other travelers who choose San Francisco this year, you can bet they'll be riding the trolley to Fisherman's Wharf and gawking at the seals. You, on the other hand? You've chosen the road less traveled with this week's Escape.
"Among San Francisco's small boutique hotels, this is a top contender. Ideally situated on the historic waterfront ... the Griffon is impeccably outfitted with a soothing design sensibility."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms