The Best of Both Worlds Between the Twin Cities
Courtyard Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville • Roseville, MN
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($69)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129)
Sibling cities St. Paul and Minneapolis are brothers from the same Mississippi River mother, yet each possesses a distinct personality unrivaled by the other. You can enjoy a close relationship with both of Minnesota's Twin Cities with this Escape to Courtyard Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville.
"Old money and political power have shaped St. Paul into a dignified combination of marble Minnesota State Capitol buildings, colonnaded manses, tweed suits and fine Scotch," says Frommer's, "Minneapolis is the edgier of the two, attracting modern artists to the Walker Art Center, pulsing with martini bars and lighting up the night sky with the Theatre District's marquees."
Your sensible, smoke-free accommodations are merely seven miles from stately St. Paul and four miles from busy "Mini Apple," the country's 13th largest city. Courtyard fire pits, beds heaped with sheets, and a steaming made-to-order buffet breakfast are all you'll need to keep warm in the midst of powder-slaked gazebos in quarters cleaner than fresh-fallen snow.
Light rail courses through the cities and you'll find the roads eminently bikeable—weather permitting. Professional sports teams play year round, and the country's largest mall is within short driving distance. The SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium houses the world's largest jellyfish collection and the Minnesota Zoo indulges anyone's wild side.
Foodies will love Minneapolis's Southwest district that dishes up some of the best Chinese, German, and Vietnamese—though for late night fare, nothing's more Minnie than a Jucy Lucy (a burger with the cheese baked into a gooey center), available at fine dives throughout town. Oenophiles will find their glasses half full with vintages verified by Wine Spectator at St. Paul Grill.
Make sure to visit the top of the Cathedral of St. Paul, a facsimile of St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, set on the city's tallest hill—the view of the shore lights twisting in the river tides that bind the Twin Cities below will be the highlight of your Escape.
"There was a lovely flower garden with gazebo in the back of the hotel that we enjoyed in the afternoon. They have a lounge on site, a restaurant, room-service, and a wonderful breakfast buffet."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings