Luxury and Location in Telluride
Hotel Columbia • Telluride, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King Room ($345) or for Four Guests in a Premium One-Bedroom Suite ($621) Between November 20 and December 21, 2012
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King Room ($547) or for Four Guests in a Premium One-Bedroom Suite ($866) Between January 6 and February 8, 2013
- Daily Hot European Breakfast
- One Bottle of Wine
- Daily Parking for One Car
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
When it comes to location, the Hotel Columbia is prime real estate. Situated at the base of Telluride Ski Mountain and the San Miguel River, this Condé Nast Johansens resort is just steps from a gondola to the summit. And as winter settles in here at 8,750 feet above sea level, steps from the mountain is exactly where you'll want to be.
Don your goggles and strut your stuff on the slopes during a two-night stay for two in a Superior King Room ($345) or for four guests in a Premium One-Bedroom Suite ($621) between November 20 and December 21, 2012. Or, opt for a two-night stay for two in a Superior King Room ($547) or for four guests in a Premium One-Bedroom Suite ($866) between January 6 and February 8, 2013.
You'll also get a bottle of wine upon arrival, daily hot breakfast, and two nights' parking for one vehicle.
"It's hard to go wrong with views of the mountains, the gondola, and the San Miguel River," Fodor's says. "This hotel has a crisp and contemporary vibe, and everything—the art on the walls, the floors, the beds—has been recast in a neutral palette of cool creams and toasty tans."
Rooms at this elegant brick luxury hotel are appointed with custom-made walnut king beds, super-soft 100-percent-cotton linens, and goose-down comforters, and the bathroom is outfitted with heated floors and rain shower heads.
Before hitting the hills, experience the resort's famous European breakfast. This complimentary buffet features hand-made pastries, quiches, granola, fresh fruit, and yogurt, in addition to a selection of fine meats and cheeses.
Then it's off to the mountain: 2,000 acres of skiable terrain, 125 trails, and 18 lifts to deliver you to all of it. With nearly half of its terrain considered expert territory, Telluride gives ski bums plenty to write home about. The other 59 percent of the mountain is suitable for beginner and intermediate riders.
For dinner, look no further than Cosmopolitan restaurant and lounge, located right off the hotel lobby. Influenced by a variety of cooking styles, from French to Thai, owner and Chef Chad Scothorn works with seasonal ingredients to craft a menu that changes almost weekly.
As they say in the real estate business: location, location, location. Just two blocks from Main Street, within view of one of the Rockies' best ski resorts, and home to one of Telluride's top restaurants, Hotel Columbia has it all.
"Staying at the Hotel Columbia is akin to being on a high-end cruise ship—the accommodations are superb, the restaurant is... mind-boggling with its food-and-wine list, and the location is the best in town."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: February 8, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 8, 2013 • Enjoy By February 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings