Low Stress on the High Desert
Eagle Crest Resort • Redmond, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double-Queen Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two at Aerie Café
- $25 Spa Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
With more than 300 days of sunshine and fewer than nine inches of rainfall each year, Redmond belies its Oregon address. Still, this High Desert town in Deschutes County reaps all the rewards of the Pacific Northwest: The Cascade Mountains linger large in the distance and the opportunities for outdoor recreation are virtually endless.
About two and a half hours southeast of Portland, The Lodge at Eagle Crest: A Holiday Inn Resort offers Oregon's bounty in spades. With 1,700 acres of property, Eagle Crest boasts three state-of-the-art on-site sports centers with tennis and racquetball courts; swimming, lap, and wading pools; basketball courts; a game room; and a sauna—and that's just on the inside. Outside you'll find pools, a hot tub, volleyball, and horseshoe pits.
The recently renovated double-queen rooms come complete with a flat-screen TV and two plush queen-size beds. In the morning, sit down to a breakfast of coffee or tea, house-made pastries, and gourmet dishes made with fresh, seasonal ingredients at Aerie Café.
If you're a golfer, choose from three nearby courses, including the on-site Resort Course at Eagle Crest, which Golf Digest named one of the country's best places to play in 2008/2009. Venture a little farther afield to explore hundreds of miles of hiking trails that weave through the Deschutes and Ochoco National Forests; rock climb at Smith Rock State Park; fly fish in one of more than 100 pristine lakes; bike on paved paths or off-road trails; or ski, board, or snowmobile the Mt. Bachelor or Hoodoo ski areas.
At day's end, slip into a robe at the spa and luxuriate in the treatment of your choice with your $25 spa credit. This luxe retreat offers—in addition to a pool, hot tub, and sauna—a variety of luxe treatments, from massages and facials to mani/pedis and waxing.
For additional information, visit Eagle Crest Resort on Facebook.
"The arid landscape east of the Cascades differs dramatically from that on the lush, wet western side. Crossing the mountains, you enter a high-desert plateau with scrubby buttes, forests of ponderosa pine, and mile after mile of sun-bleached earth."-- Read Fodor's Review of Central Oregon
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Children are allowed
- Blackout dates include 12/31/12, 2/14/13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings