Sleep and Dine Like Royalty in a Boutique Four-Star Derry Castle
Dungiven Castle • Dungiven, Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Four-Course Meal on Both Evenings
- Bottle of Pink Champagne and Box of Chocolates in Room Upon Arrival
Dungiven Castle has seen more action than most others of its type. First built in the 17th Century by the O'Cahan clan, it's hosted everything from American soliders during WWII to boogying revellers as a dance hall in the '50s and '60s: it's since been converted to a hotel, and voted one of the Guardian's Top 10 Country B&Bs.
If you feel like having a right royal get down in lovingly refurbished surroundings, get a two-night stay for two in a deluxe double room at the four-star hotel for £219 (up to a £531.95 value). Settle into your elegantly decorated room—complete with views of the surrounding countryside, a welcome bottle of pink champagne, and a box of chocolates—and wonder that this magnificent and lavishly appointed building was once earmarked for demolition.
Included in your stay is a four-course meal on both nights in the hotel's award-winning restaurant. Tango with the likes of Dublin Bay prawns or Tipperary brie wrapped in filo pastry with a raspberry coulis to start, before moving on to home-cooked mains like fish pie or Dublin gammon with a whisky apple sauce. A final flirt with the rotating dessert board will have you feeling like dancing a jig—if, of course, you can move.
After your daily breakfast, head to the walled city of Derry, and soak in the history as you shop and stroll. If you're keen to simply enjoy the region's verdant landscape, there's a wealth of historic spots to discover nestled amongst the rolling hills surrounding Dungiven. The Giant's Causeway also lies just a car journey north, where thousands of basalt columns dramatically stretch out into the sea.
This Escape is for two people staying two nights, and is valid for stays between Sunday and Thursday. Upgrades for weekend stays are available for £30 per night, payable directly to the hotel. Upgrades to spacious Suite rooms are also available for £30 per night.
''Spacious, elegant bedrooms overlook the 22 acres of landscaped gardens, with the Sperrin Mountains providing a stunning backdrop.''-- The Guardian
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation and must be used over consecutive nights
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed between November 1, 2012 - March 6, 2013
- Valid on Sunday - Thursday only
- Voucher not valid on 22 Dec - 2 Jan, and 13 - 17 Feb
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay at the weekends will incur a surcharge of £30 per night; to be paid directly to merchant
- Upgrade to a suite will incur a surcharge of £30 per night; to be paid directly to merchant
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Bookings must be made within 14 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Double Room
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Four-Course Meal on Both Evenings (does not include drinks), Bottle of Pink Champagne and Box of Chocolates in Room Upon Arrival
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 14 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 028 7774 2428 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2013 • Enjoy By March 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings