Sweet Scenery in the San Jacinto Mountains
Strawberry Creek Inn • Idyllwild, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $25 Credit Toward Bicycle Rentals at Hub Cyclery
- Two Glasses of House Wine at Idyll Awhile Wine Shoppe and Bistro
- One Bruschetta Appetizer at La Bella Montagna
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Surrounded by stunning vistas and blue skies, the San Jacinto Mountains give enchanted visitors a taste of California color. Submit to your scenic sweet tooth and Escape to Idyllwild, California—about two hours from the bustle of Los Angeles and San Diego—for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189), at the Strawberry Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast.
Your charming accommodations provide cozy touches like skylights and window seats. Choose from nine individually decorated rooms, each outfitted with unique appointments that range from dreamy canopies to rustic quilts.
You'll start your decadent day with a full gourmet breakfast. Crafted with locally sourced and organic ingredients, the morning spread is a perfect boost before dipping into the wealth of engaging endeavors surrounding you.
"Idyllwild has been a serene forested getaway for San Diegans and Angelinos for nearly a century," says Fodor's review of Idyllwild. "The town's simple, quiet lifestyle attracts artists and performers as well as outdoor types who enjoy hiking, biking, and rock climbing."
More than 275 miles of trails crisscross the San Jacinto Mountains, where you can trek or cycle your way through the Mount San Jacinto State Park, home to a stretch of the Pacific Crest Trail. Your stay includes a convenient $25 credit toward bicycle rentals at Hub Cyclery and two glasses of house wine at Idyll Awhile Wine Shoppe and Bistro. For dinner, treat yourself to creative interpretations of classic Italian cuisine at La Bella Montagna, where you'll receive a complimentary bruschetta appetizer.
As evening falls, watch the heavenly sunset while swinging in a hammock or relaxing on one of the inn's inviting decks. Treat yourself to a luscious rustic retreat—this Escape to the Inland Empire offers an irresistible combo of SoCal charm and pristine wilderness.
"I especially love that there are multiple places to relax on the grounds—outside hammocks, a gazeebo, lounging chairs; inside several couches, a little library area with wingback chairs and a oversized ottoman is situated nicely by the window."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be 21 years or older for wine reception
- Limit one appetizer per table, per visit; valid for dine-in only
- Not valid on existing reservations
- No pets allowed
- Upgrade to the Cottage at Strawberry Creek available (subject to availability) for an upgrade fee of $60 per night Sunday through Thursday ($20 per night if breakfast is not included) or $70 per night Fridays & Saturdays ($30 per night if breakfast is not included)
- Cannot be combined with other discounts or group business
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes not included; collected at property
- Blackout dates: 11/21-11/24, 12/16-12/31, 5/24-5/26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings