Jazzy Jingles in N'awlins
Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans: • New Orleans, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Bourbon Balcony Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199)
- Bottle of Champagne Upon Arrival
- $25 Credit to Your Choice of Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse, Desire Bistro & Oyster Bar, PJ's Coffee Cafe, or On-Site Parking
- Sonesta Savings Pack of Local Discounts
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
New Orleans is known for its free-flowing libations and glitzy destinations, so it's only fitting that the city is a prime locale for channeling the holiday spirit. Unwrap a festive frolic in The Big Easy with this Escape to the Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans.
You and a guest will take in the jazz-fueled jingles of the French Quarter for a one-night stay in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199). Or, get in the spirit with a one-night stay for two in a Bourbon Balcony Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199). Known for having the best balconies in the city, the AAA Four Diamond Award-winner blends European touches with Southern charm.
When you arrive at the hotel, pop your included bottle of champagne and take five in the courtyard. Beyond the bubbly, all packages include a Sonesta Savings Pack of local discounts and a $25 credit to your choice of Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse, Desire Bistro & Oyster Bar, PJ's Coffee Cafe, or on-site parking.
Containing more than $250 in discounts to local shops and attractions, your Sonesta Savings Pack is the perfect way to save while crossing items off your gift list. Compose the perfect N'awlins day: Enjoy a brief interlude at the New Orleans Museum of Art; stroll through the historic Garden District; ride the St. Charles streetcar; or visit the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas or Audubon Zoo.
Keep the holiday hijinks running by grabbing lunch at Desire Bistro & Oyster Bar, where you can delight in specialties like Creole jambalaya, shrimp and grits, po'boys, fried green tomatoes, and fried oysters served with the house barbecue sauce.
Afterward, take your yuletide cheer to the markets and antique stores along the twinkling streets of the French Quarter. "A promenade along Canal Street—the dividing line between the French and American districts—is a must," says BBC Travel. "It boasts some of the best shopping in the United States."
When you return to the hotel, request a table for two at Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse. Order a cocktail and food, sit back, and listen to the Grammy and Billboard award-winning trumpeter or other local musicians perform seasonal favorites. You can even do double time and swing by one of the clubs on Frenchmen Street before turning in for the night.
The next morning, you can take a dip in the pool before snagging a cappucino and some goodies for the road from PJ's Coffee Cafe. Direct your sled toward this Escape and your wish for a jubilant getaway will come true in the birthplace of jazz.
"As one of the classiest hotels in the Quarter, the contrast between the boisterous hurly-burly of Bourbon Street and the Sonesta's elegant lobby couldn't be greater."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: November 18, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: January 28, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes champagne upon arrival (via room service), one Sonesta Savings Book, one $25 Hotel Guest Select Credit valid for the Irvin Mayfield Jazz Club, the Desire Oyster Bar, PJ's or parking
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 28, 2013 • Enjoy By January 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings