The Adventurous Side of Scottsdale
Radisson Fort McDowell Resort • Scottsdale, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Two Steak and Egg Breakfasts at Fort McDowell Casino
- 20% Discount on Spa Services
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Diamonds in the dunes? They really do exist. Case in point: the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort, a jewel in Arizona's Sonoran Desert.
"In the Scottsdale area, you just can't stay any closer to the desert than at this beautiful resort northeast of Fountain Hills," Frommer's says.
Native American décor reminds guests of its location on Yavapai Nation land, while top-rate amenities helped earn the property AAA Four Diamond status. In the 246 guest rooms, guests can expect complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs, and large windows overlooking the mountains, golf course, or the heated outdoor pool.
Stay for one night in a Deluxe Room, including two steak and egg breakfasts at Fort McDowell Casino, a 20-percent discount on spa services, and complimentary valet parking ($99).
Golfers can tee off on one of the emerald greens at the resort's We-Ko-Pa Golf Club, home of two championship courses, a deluxe practice facility, and a full-service clubhouse; gamblers can win precious treasure of their own playing the slot machines, Keno, bingo, cards, and blackjack at the adjacent Fort McDowell Casino; and adventurers can hit the dusty trails of Camelback Mountain or go kayaking on the Verde River beneath sapphire skies with Fort McDowell Adventures.
In addition to a 24-hour fitness center, Amethyst Spa offers a variety of treatments, from a traditional hot stone massage to an Amethyst Facial, which incorporates locally mined gems to restore radiance.
In the evening, bold Native American and Mexican flavors reign at Ahnala Restaurant & Lounge, where favorites include the Mexican prawns with a tequila-lime glaze and the seared diver scallops with vanilla-poblano risotto. Just be sure to order a couple of sides, such as the crisp potato pancake or roasted corn mashed potatoes, because at this desert paradise all that glitters really is gold.
"Visually impressive hotel with comfort and service to match. Amazing golf, two pools, two hot tubs, and a casino with several restaurants provided ample opportunities for R&R in a beautiful desert setting."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $20 penalty applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- Not valid with reward points
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Spa appointments required in advance
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include October 26 & 27, November 14-18, December 31, and January 8-12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2013 • Enjoy By January 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings