Just a Second from the Beach in Daytona
Shoreline All Suites Inn & Cabana Colony Cottages • Daytona Beach Shores, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Garden-View One-Bedroom Suite with Four Beach Chair Rentals and One Bottle of Sparkling Juice ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Couples' Cottage with a $25 Credit for a Swedish Massage and Facial Package at Daytona Yoga & Wellness Center and One Bottle of Chilled Champagne ($189)
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
In a town where timing is crucial—how fast was that lap around the Daytona International Speedway?—finding out how long it takes to walk from the hotel to the beach is often one of the first questions.
"The beach is our front yard," isn't the usual answer, but its the one you'll hear at the Shoreline All Suites Inn & Cabana Colony Cottages in Daytona Beach.
Round up the entire clan for a two-night stay for up to four guests in a Garden-View One-Bedroom Suite ($159), or enjoy some downtime with your darling during a two-night stay for two in an Oceanfront Couples' Cottage ($189). Nestled on two landscaped acres—packed with palms, seagrapes, and quiet courtyards—your suite or cottage features sunny décor, comfy bedding, and plenty of living space.
Pop open the included bottle of sparkling juice or champagne and nosh on chocolate-covered strawberries before settling in at the beachfront pool or strolling along the shore. Larger parties can lounge on a set of four included beach chairs, while couples will shoot to another level of relaxation with a $25 credit for a Swedish massage and facial package at the Daytona Yoga & Wellness Center, just two miles from the hotel.
After a sun-soaked afternoon, nourish your appetite with a trip to The Cellar, a fine-dining restaurant serving classic Italian fare in the basement of a Victorian house that was President Warren G. Harding's winter home. Start with a classic spread of prosciutto over melon, dig into a plate of creamy crab linguini, and end with the rich, semisweet chocolate torte, eating it as quickly or as slowly as you'd like.
"The cottages were very nice—I felt like I had all the comforts of home. It was great that the beach was that close. The staff was very attentive."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two(2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations must be made by: December 10, 2012
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Must be 25 years older to check-in; valid ID required and must match name on voucher and reservation
- Credit Card required at time of reservation and check-in
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Couple's Getaway: valid for two people; Family Getaway: valid for up to four people
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 12.5% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings