Outta-The-Park Options in St. Louis
Ramada Plaza Hotel St. Louis • St. Louis, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays to Wednesdays, in a Standard King or Double Room ($85)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Thursdays to Saturdays, in a Standard King or Double Room ($89)
- Breakfast for Two
- Two Welcome Drinks
- Included Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
A sports town at heart, St. Louis scores plenty of points when it comes to catching a game or arranging an outta-the-park shopping expedition. Rally your favorite teammate and Escape to the Gateway to the West, where you'll position yourself for a night at the Ramada Plaza Hotel, St. Louis.
Step up to the plate with a one-night stay for two, Sundays to Wednesdays ($85) or Thursdays to Saturdays ($89), in a standard king or double room with included parking. The hotel is in the center of the city, so you'll want to stash your ride and stroll the streets.
Start the first inning of your getaway nice and loose as you sip on your included welcome drinks in your cozy accommodations—equipped with comfy bedding, Wi-Fi, and cable TV. Later, grab your gear and explore everything this diverse city has to offer.
"Slide into St Louis and sip on some Americana," suggests Lonely Planet. "Beer, bowling and baseball are some of the top attractions, but history and culture also ride high. And, of course, there's the iconic Gateway Arch that you have seen in a million pictures; it's even more impressive in person."
Take your seventh-inning stretch along one of the many live music venues that given rise to some music's most iconic artists.
Located just a short walk from two professional sporting arenas, the Ramada is within striking distance of catching your favorite major-league teams in action. Or, if you prefer to tote boutique bags over peanut packs, Saint Louis offers plenty of shopping options.
Wind up your whirlwind of a stay with an included breakfast at the hotel—after all, your championship getaway deserves a closer full of memories and delicious eats.
"A wonderful staff on all levels, from the front desk and restaurant to the cleaning staff and doormen, the employees were fabulous."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to five (5) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Credit card is required to complete online reservation and confirm lodging dates. LivingSocial purchasers will not be charged when they make their lodging reservation online using their credit card
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 6:00pm on the date of scheduled arrival applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: November 13, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: February 28, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 26-31, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 15.74% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes breakfast buffet for two, two welcome drinks and parking for one car
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings