Good Vibes and Rolling Tides in Belize
Beaches and Dreams • Hopkins, Belize
- Seven Nights in Belize for Two, Including:
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in the Garden Haven or Scarlet Macaw Room at Beaches and Dreams
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Garden View Casita or Duplex Casita at Mama Noots Eco Jungle Resort
- Appetizer at Barracuda Bar and Grill
- Dinner for Two at The Wild Fig
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation To and From Dangriga Airport and Resorts
- 20% Discount on Ziplining and Waterfall Rappelling with Bocawina Adventures
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Don't be surprised if you're greeted with plenty of grins as you stroll through the coastal village of Hopkins—the tiny town is touted as one Belize's friendliest. Marked by the Maya Mountains, the fishing village lies in Belize's Stan Creek District on the shore of the Caribbean Sea.
"The word is out on Hopkins Village, and this area is poised to boom," says Frommer's. "If you want to experience this place before it becomes another Placencia, you'd be wise to visit before too long."
Escape to the tropical paradise with a seven-night trip to the reefs and peaks of Belize, where you'll start with a three-night stay for two in the Garden Haven or Scarlet Macaw Room at Beaches and Dreams and finish with a four-night stay for two in a Garden View or Duplex Casita at Mama Noots Eco Resort ($699). Your stay includes round-trip ground transportation between both resorts and the Dangriga Airport.
With spacious rooms surrounded with bougainvillea and a plethora of tropical flora, just 75 feet from the Caribbean Sea and within walking distance of Hopkins, Beaches and Dreams boasts casual digs with Mediterranean flair. All rooms have ocean views and natural breezes, king beds, warm hardwood accents, and ceiling fans.
Sink into a hammock on your private front porch before indulging in your included appetizer from the open-air Barracuda Bar and Grill, which Fodor's calls "one of the best eateries on the Southern Coast." Spend the next few days diving around the Barrier Reef or parked on the white-sand beach.
"...The Belize Barrier Reef is the second longest in the world," says Lonely Planet. "This alluring underwater world is undoubtedly the top attraction in Belize. Snorkelers swim through translucent seas, gazing at a kaleidoscope of coral, ﬁsh and turtles; divers go deeper, investigating underwater caves and walls and the world-renowned Blue Hole."
After three nights at Beaches and Dreams, make your way to the 48-acre off-the-grid Mama Noots Eco Resort within the Mayflower Bocawina National Park for a four-night stay in one of the brightly furnished, open-plan suites.
"This is a beautiful park of jungle, mountains, swimming holes, waterfalls, ancient sites, and nature trails—keep your eyes peeled for black howler monkeys," says Lonely Planet. "Don't miss the partly excavated Mayflower Mayan site, featuring two pyramids, which was occupied between AD 800-900, or the Maintzunun temple mound."
After using a 20-percent discount toward ziplining and waterfall rappelling with Bocawina Adventures & Eco Tours, head to an included dinner for two at The Wild Fig, the resort's restaurant that serves up locally inspired cuisine in a casual atmosphere. Trust us, you'll be hooked on the sunny skies and happy locals of Belize.
"Squashed between Mexico and Guatemala in the luxuriantly green heart of Central America, Belize's natural beauty is staggering for a country of such tiny proportions."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 23- January 15, 2013
- Appetizer not available in August or September
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings