A Stay for All Seasons in Asheville
1847 Blake House Inn Bed and Breakfast • Asheville (Arden), NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in the Holly, Magnolia, or Dogwood Rooms, Sundays through Thursdays ($225) or Fridays and Saturdays ($235)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Three People in the Azalea, Lilac, or Rose Rooms, Sundays through Thursdays ($280) or Fridays and Saturdays ($290)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in the Carriage House Sycamore Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($330) or Fridays and Saturdays ($340)
- Daily Full Breakfast
- $25 Dining Credit to Frankie Bones Restaurant & Lounge
- Gift Bag of Blake House Cookbook, Deneen Pottery Souvenirs, Notebook, Locally Made Bath Products, and More
When the winter chill sets in and the trees are bare, cheerful flowers become a sight for sore eyes. Luckily for you, Asheville, North Carolina, blooms with year-round fun.
Escape to the 1847 Blake House Inn Bed and Breakfast, one of the oldest residences in Asheville. The inn's 19th-century Italianate architecture earned it a spot on the National Register of Historic Places.
Like their blooming namesakes—flowering plants like azaleas and magnolias—each of the Blake House rooms has a host of unique features. Offering as many amenities as a blossom has petals, rooms provide private bathrooms stocked with plush bathrobes, additional seating, as well as TVs, DVD players, and Wi-Fi.
When you're ready to branch out, Asheville offers a quirky field of activities. "Asheville is an Appalachian Shangri-La," says The New York Times. "This year-round resort town, tucked between the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains, draws a funky mix of New Agers, fleece-clad mountain bikers, antiques lovers and old-time farmers. And what's there not to like? Charming yet surprisingly cosmopolitan for a town of about 73,000, Asheville has a Southern appeal all its own."
Satisfy your growing appetite with dinner at Frankie Bones Restaurant & Lounge, where Chef Erik Freeman has recently debuted a new menu. You'll nosh on fresh American fare like honey bourbon salmon with grilled asparagus or coffee-marinated rib eye with twice-baked potatoes. Afterward, you can purchase an in-room signature spa treatment to complete your relaxing getaway.
Like adding water to a patch of daisies, this refreshing Escape to the 1847 Blake House Inn Bed and Breakfast will perk you up from even the dreariest winter mood.
"The inn was wonderful—away from the hustle and bustle, but close enough of a drive to great restaurants, the parkway, and entertainment. Leslie, the innkeeper, was awesome!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Upgrades available for an additional $100; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. Cancellations within 7 days of arrival will forfeit 50% of the voucher as a cancellation fee. Cancellations within one day of arrival will forfeit the entire voucher as a cancellation fee
- First available stay date: December 16, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: May 16, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 23-25, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast for two, one $25 dining voucher for Frankie Bones Restaurant & Lounge, one $30 credit toward one Signature Spa treatment or one $45 credit toward a couples treatment with purchase of a Signature Facial and Massage and one $100 gift bag
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Blake House Inn is a pet-friendly B&B
- Blake House is closed Sundays through Tuesdays in January 2013 and February 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 16, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 16, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 16, 2013 • Enjoy By May 16, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings