Paws Up in the Vermont Countryside
The Paw House Inn • West Rutland, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Humans and Two Dogs, Sundays through Thursdays ($248) or Fridays and Saturdays ($345), in Shakespeare's Retreat, Good Dog, Spot, or Bad Dog
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Humans and Two Dogs, Sundays through Thursdays, in The Bark Avenue Suite ($268)
- Daily Three-Course Country Breakfast for Two Humans
- $25 Dining Gift Certificate for Little Harry's
- Welcome Basket with Homemade and Local Vermont Products
- Unlimited Use of On-Site Dog Care Facility and Fully Fenced-In Dog Park with Agility Course
When it comes to pet-friendly accommodations, it's ruff out there. Some hotels accept them and other hotels tolerate them, but The Paw House Inn in Vermont caters exclusively to the unique needs of dog owners and their dogs.
Escape to the adventures of a dog friendly Vermont winter wonderland with up to two canines. All rooms have custom-made dog beds and electric fireplaces and an optional upgrade to the Bark Avenue Suite will land you and your pooch a California king-size bed, private entrance, and a private porch.
Ski or snowboard at Killington, Pico Mountain, or Okemo Mountain Resort; snowshoe, cross country ski, or hike along the hundreds of nearby dog-friendly trails; or just relax in the homelike comfort of Vermont's premier dog-friendly B&B. Mario's Playhouse—the inn's on-site dog facility—is also available any time so you can always explore and enjoy Vermont's treasures with the peace of mind that all dogs will be comfortable and safe.
Throw yourself a bone when it comes to the daily three-course breakfast for humans, where the menu may include homemade waffles topped with fresh fruit and Vermont maple syrup or fluffy made-to-order omelets. You'll also receive other tasty treats including a welcome basket featuring local Vermont products.
Little Harry's, is where you'll want to settle in for dinner. "Locals have packed this restaurant ever since chef-owners Trip (Harry) Pearce and Jack Mangan brought Vermont cheddar ravioli and lamb lo mein to downtown Rutland in 1997," says Fodor's.
So, for the love of dog, roll over and fetch this Escape.
For more, watch this clip on The Paw House Inn from the Travel Channel.
"Breakfast was delicious, [and] the room was spotless (not even one dog hair that wasn't ours). It's a warm and wonderful way to travel with your dogs, and you know they are well taken care of while you explore Vermont shops and restaurants without them."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until 2/7/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/21-31 and 1/18-20
- Based upon double human occupancy and two dogs; additional humans and dogs are welcome in some rooms for a small fee
- Voucher includes a $25 dining gift certificate for Little Harry's, a welcome basket with homemade and local Vermont products, unlimited use of on-site dog care facility and fully fenced-in dog park with agility course
- Pets required
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 7, 2013 • Enjoy By February 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings