Awakening the Beast in Banff
Hidden Ridge Resort • Banff, Canada
- A Two-Night Midweek Stay for Two, Sunday through Thursday Arrivals ($239)
- Or, a Two-Night Weekend Stay for Two, Friday and Saturday Arrivals ($275), in a One-Bedroom Condo
- In-Room Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- $20 Food-and-Beverage Credit to Best of Banff Restaurants
- Two-for-One Ski Rentals
- Upgrade to Two-Queen Condo Subject to Availability
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Nicknamed the "Sleeping Buffalo" for its uncanny resemblance to a snoozing bison, Alberta's Tunnel Mountain is anything but tired. A prime destination for hikers and skiers, the mountain's easy grade and close proximity to Banff make the site a life source for nature enthusiasts.
Escape to this 5,551-foot landmark in the heart of Banff National Park with a two-night midweek stay for two, Sunday through Thursday arrivals ($239) or a two-night weekend stay for two, Friday and Saturday arrivals ($275), in a one-bedroom condo at Hidden Ridge Resort, a 2012 TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award-winning property. Upgrade to a two-queen condo if available.
Tucked away on Tunnel Mountain, Hidden Ridge provides breathtaking views of the Banff townsite and some of the area's most famous mountains including Cascade, Rundle, and Bourgeau—not to mention easy access to plenty of hiking, walking, and snowshoeing trails. Condos come with a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, and patio, along with granite countertops and maple finishings.
Build on your buzzing anticipation with a glass of wine—a bottle will be provided in-room on arrival— before using your two-for-one ski rental to hit the slopes, or hopping on the resort's complimentary shuttle to downtown Banff.
"Strangely for such a massively mountainous place, Banff—a catch-all designation for three ski areas and handful of small towns in the park's 2,564 square miles—is defined by what it is not," says The New York Times. "It is not Park City, overrun with celebrities, nor Megève, with its Michelin-starred restaurants. Nor is it luxury-minded Aspen, nor status-conscious St. Moritz, nor hard-partying Whistler. ... At Banff, one can focus on what really matters: deep snow (30 feet per year in some places) and how to traverse it."
Originally marked as Siding 29 on the Canadian Pacific Railway, Banff was designed as a tourist town from the start. Set in the shadow of the Rockies, the town is located within the borders of Banff National Park—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Peruse through the area's unique selection of shops or grab a bite with your included $20 food-and-beverage credit to the Best of Banff Restaurants.
Join the stampede of travelers who are marking Banff as their final destination—this Escape to Hidden Ridge Resort provides a clear path to success.
"Located on a secluded road on Tunnel Mountain, this resort has incredible views of the surrounding landscape. The large, well-appointed accommodations have wood-burning fireplaces, full kitchens with granite countertops, and flatscreen TVs ..."-- Fodor's Review of Hidden Ridge Resort
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Vouchers include upgrade to double-queen condo; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Guests may book additional nights with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- $20 dining credit may be used at any of the following restaurants: The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, The Meatball Pizza & Pasta, Chili's Grill & Bar, Season's Restaurant, Peppers Bar & Deli, and The Wildfire Grill
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are: December 21, 2012 to January 5, 2013 , February 14, 2013 to February 23, 2013, November 16 & 17, 2012, November 30 & December 1, 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 22, 2013 • Enjoy By March 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings